#1 million for posts on crossprogression

This time for a console it's actually CONFIRMED to eventually be coming to. Crossprogression released not long after dbd on Stadia. I want to know when crossprogression is coming to Nintendo Switch though. We keep hearing "It's on the way" but that's not good enough. We heard the same thing about mori/key changes and Freddy to switch. No warning and it just happened (except for key changes which are still "on the way"). Can we get anything? Seriously, ANYTHING? I'm kind of tired of being in the dark, especially about something I really really want. Even if it's like "It'll probably be here during or prior to Summer of 2021" that's still better than "It's on the way".

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @ChurchofPig said:

    This time for a console it's actually CONFIRMED to eventually be coming to. Crossprogression released not long after dbd on Stadia. I want to know when crossprogression is coming to Nintendo Switch though. We keep hearing "It's on the way" but that's not good enough. We heard the same thing about mori/key changes and Freddy to switch. No warning and it just happened (except for key changes which are still "on the way"). Can we get anything? Seriously, ANYTHING? I'm kind of tired of being in the dark, especially about something I really really want. Even if it's like "It'll probably be here during or prior to Summer of 2021" that's still better than "It's on the way".

    I couldn't agree more. I personally hate how vague Behaviour often are when they announce something. Really annoying.

  • What do you want? You want the dev to waste time coming on Stream to tell you his work isnt ready yet?

    What is anything to you?

  • @ChurchofPig said:

    This time for a console it's actually CONFIRMED to eventually be coming to. Crossprogression released not long after dbd on Stadia. I want to know when crossprogression is coming to Nintendo Switch though. We keep hearing "It's on the way" but that's not good enough. We heard the same thing about mori/key changes and Freddy to switch. No warning and it just happened (except for key changes which are still "on the way"). Can we get anything? Seriously, ANYTHING? I'm kind of tired of being in the dark, especially about something I really really want. Even if it's like "It'll probably be here during or prior to Summer of 2021" that's still better than "It's on the way".

    i'd take a guess that the key update will happen for the midchapter patch, as for crossprogression I believe its mostly a thing with sony and microsoft taking forever to allow it.

  • @Eleghost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/214822/1-million-for-posts-on-crossprogression

    i'd take a guess that the key update will happen for the midchapter patch, as for crossprogression I believe its mostly a thing with sony and microsoft taking forever to allow it.

    That's true for XBox and Play Station, but they already confirmed that Switch was for sure getting it, but all they've ever said on the matter is "It's on the way". Like no, I don't expect them to say "It's coming out on this specific day" but I'd like a ball park guess instead of logging on every day hoping that day is the day and always being disappointed. Like how with crossplay they said that it would probably be out before the first snow in... I forget the exact city, and then they delivered. It was out in August. The key update will probably be midchapter or chapter. If they were going to wait for everyone to be on board for crossprogression before releasing, I don't think Steam or Stadia would have it.

  • @Emeal said:

    What do you want? You want the dev to waste time coming on Stream to tell you his work isnt ready yet?

    What is anything to you?

    No I don't expect them to go on stream and tell us every last thing they're working on, that's stupid. I'm just saying that for stuff they've already confirmed to be happening it would be nice if they gave us a ballpark guess of when it will release instead of keeping us in the dark until the day of. They don't have to give us a guess when they first announce it, but something like crossprogression where they have said the same thing over and over again for a while now, it would be nice if they gave more useful updates when they give a status update instead of the same very vague script that has yet to change.

  • Yeah, I bought DbD for my Switch in September, cause they said that crossprogression between switch, Stadia and PC was coming in September. But they "forget" to mention that it was coming only for Stadia, and Switch would take god knows how much longer

  • It will come to Switch, but I cannot confirm a date yet I'm afraid. As soon as we can confirm this date I am sure we will announce this.