Map Suggestion: Lake
While this one would be a decent ripoff of "Friday 13th", I'd still love to see a Map featuring a lake. The Moon is mirroring on it's surface, while a fence keeps survivors from jumping inside.
It shouldn't feature a camp of course, as this would mean Licence Fees, but what about a Boat rental and a small beach? As an easter egg, the boat rental has a price list that features "Backwater Swamp: 10$"
While this could be a little hard to accomplish (Where do survivors hide? What Gyms will be present) it sure would add some aesthetic to the game
Comments
Good idea for sure. I for one would be very interested to see it. That being said I'm still waiting on my Hotel to show up in the game.
Where are you putting the lake? The edge of the map or the middle?
I imagine the side, the maps aren't big enough to accommodate a lake in the middle, maybe a pond, but not a lake,
Not in the middle, but rather as one side of the surrounding walls