dead hard

has anyone else had a problem where killers still hit through dead hard its happend to me a lot recently

Comments

  • no i havent experience that as a killer but i wish i could so annoying when a survivor dead hard into you for the I frames doesnt make sense at all :/ that would be the one thing i want removed from dead hard the I frames

  • Eh... kinda, happens every now and then.

    Par for the course when you use a perk for free distance.

  • @GeordieKiller said:

    no i havent experience that as a killer but i wish i could so annoying when a survivor dead hard into you for the I frames doesnt make sense at all :/ that would be the one thing i want removed from dead hard the I frames

    Just wait until they dead hard and then hit them. It's the most obvious thing survivors do in this game and so easily countered by just waiting after they turn around.

    A lot of people forget to pay attention to little things like this, and play on autopilot. If you can get out of the habit and be more ready for things like this you start to save a lot of time as killer.

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1828309#Comment_1828309

    Just wait until they dead hard and then hit them. It's the most obvious thing survivors do in this game and so easily countered by just waiting after they turn around.

    A lot of people forget to pay attention to little things like this, and play on autopilot. If you can get out of the habit and be more ready for things like this you start to save a lot of time as killer.

    The only reason that works is dedicated servers bugging out dead hard plus bad survivors. Once they fix dead hard to work on dedicated servers killers can wait all you want. I ain't using dead hard until I hear the swing or I need the distance.

  • @Amazinggoose said:

    has anyone else had a problem where killers still hit through dead hard its happend to me a lot recently

    It happens. It's better to just use it for distance right now cuz of dedicated servers. The devs said they're fixing dead hard to work better on it but I haven't noticed a difference.

  • @Terro said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1829373#Comment_1829373

    The only reason that works is dedicated servers bugging out dead hard plus bad survivors. Once they fix dead hard to work on dedicated servers killers can wait all you want. I ain't using dead hard until I hear the swing or I need the distance.

    You can't dead hard a standard attack on reaction, even if it was on perfect servers, it's instant. You have to predict when they'll press M1. Sure you can react to a lunge, but we're talking about the survivors who directly run into a killer to bait a hit with dead hard, so they're not gonna be lunging at you. So you wait and then swing if they didn't dead hard.

  • Dead Hard currently doesn't work properly on dedicated servers, because it was originally designed for p2p connections. They've mentioned that in a devstream a couple of weeks ago. Also that they are working on fixing the code. And that's why it's one of the perks that will see changes in the somehow near future.

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1829388#Comment_1829388

    You can't dead hard a standard attack on reaction, even if it was on perfect servers, it's instant. You have to predict when they'll press M1. Sure you can react to a lunge, but we're talking about the survivors who directly run into a killer to bait a hit with dead hard, so they're not gonna be lunging at you. So you wait and then swing if they didn't dead hard.

    It's not instant. It's just faster than a lunge.

  • On lst Gen Console? Yes. But that's a whole n'other thing.