What I was looking forward to in Dead by Daylight Year 5
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/77678/live-q-a-recap-july-25-2019
I'm still waiting for it. Do you remember?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/77678/live-q-a-recap-july-25-2019
I'm still waiting for it. Do you remember?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes. Thank god someone still remembers that statement.
Pepperidge Farms remembers. 😉
I don't know, I wish they had kept their word, but maybe they're still asking for permission? I don't exactly the contract for the licenses, they probably need permission to make balance changes, and my evidence is how long it took for the Halloween and TCM cosmetics
I am looking forward to their match making solution that will never come to fruition 😭
I don’t think balance changes are really a matter of new negotiations.
just looking at NoES: we got full Freddy rework and also new Springwood variations while the license had issues and couldn’t get brought to newer platforms for quite some time.
but I guess every license has individual contracts so it might still be a reason here. Although they only said they ‚would like to‘ review those two. And a review might actually end up in saying they were fine with the current state..
No, at least nothing is mentioned in the pinned thread with the summary.
Hi, stream summary man here (or the temporary one, anyway).
From the one before that (22nd October):
From the most recent one they confirmed that, after Clown, Demo would recieve the full treatment, as well as a couple tweaks to Wraith, Twins, and an add-on pass for Huntress.
... which pretty much confirms they reviewed Shape internally and concluded nothing major has to be done.
thx for looking it up!
Hey seems like they changed those killers in order. Nurse, Doctor, Billy, Leatherace so they're pretty much on track I reckon? Pretty slow as hell though ngl.
tbf they did do a lot of that, so honestly that means they probably will too eventually.