Killers, where's your add-ons?
Don't know if your waiting for keys to die down or what, but I've been playing against alot of you and I'm not seeing many equip add-ons. Anyone have some insight?
Killers please bring out the iridescent and purples, don't let us survivors have it easy.
Comments
Someone is being very passive aggressive.
I'm sorry, but I feel like on Myers and Oni I just don't need them. And I don't think it becomes "easy" for the Survivors, either.
Another thing is that 1 J. Myers Memorial only appears about every 5th-7th Bloodweb (p3 50) and I've fallen below my threshold of 50 already.
You'll never see me without bags on Trapper though, playing without them is more crippling than anything in DBD other than BK Myers.
I never use add-ons. And I usually just equip two perks, Beast of Prey and Distressing.
Not even lying. I just like farming Hunter and Deviousness points these days. It's relaxing and stress-free. Bonus if it's on a killer like Doc who doesn't even have to injure anyone.
So, that's my reasoning. Don't know about other killers.
I don't bother using add-ons unless the killer really needs them, like Trappers bag for example. I mean, I don't really play to win so I don't bother wasting my add-ons for a match I'm pretty much going to lose anyways. I'll use them more if I'm trying to do a challenge for the rift and I need a little bit extra help.
Yeah, we like the challenge. That's why we play killer. If we wanted it easy , we would play survivor. ๐
But , seriously, idk, I rarely if ever go past yellow offerings.
I'll save my crazy stuff for when I want to go all sweaty on a suspected swf.
I play pyramid and he isn't add on dependant so don't use them
A lot of killers don't need add-ons. Blight absolutely doesn't need them, Demo isn't reliant on them in the slightest when you know how to play without the rat liver training wheels, and I've never been a fan of running add-ons on Billy, even pre-rework. The only ones I'll run sometimes are the yellow cooldown and pighouse gloves (the 2 add-ons that turn his overheat into what it should be by default imo)