Best map in the game for killer
The Realms are semi-procedural locations within the World of The Entity . Each Realm was the site of a violent tragedy in the past and they now serve as the Arenas for The Entity's trials. 1 Overview 2 Lore 3 Realms & Maps 3.1 The MacMillan Estate 3.2 Autohaven Wreckers 3.3 Coldwind Farm 3.4 Crotus Prenn Asylum 3.5 Haddonfield 3.6 Backwater Swamp 3.7 Léry's Memorial Institute 3.8 Red Forest 3.9 Springwood 3.10 Gideon Meat Plant 3.11 Yamaoka Estate 3.12 Ormond 3.13 Hawkins National Laboratory 3.1
Imma exclude some maps which are objectively worse, such as Mother's Dwelling and , because of how big they are (other than their structure and how far gens are).
Unfortunately I can't insert more than 10 maps, but I tried to insert the best ones.
Not necessarily the smallest are the best, remember.
Try to choose which is the best considered all killers.
Comments
The spawns are pretty consistent, the map is small, you can protect gens very well, has mindgamable loops
Maybe try putting realms in instead so if someone wanted to choose Coal Tower or Shelter Woods, they could just choose MacMillan and specify which one
Azarov's Resting Place is probably the best map if you can hold a 3 gen.
dirty forest (shelter woods) they have rework ormond but that map has all time deathzons over deathzons and can be spwan with nothing only bad pallets, i hate that map so much, sometimes I refuse to play on it
The Game is always the best map for Killers. The gens are very close together and If the Surviors bone themselves they are sandwich downstairs or up stairs..One, lets the Killer make sure they have no proper way of escaping (downstairs) and one is so open that It gives easy gen control (upstairs)
But all pallets are super safe...
Coal Tower among these, but The Game is a close second imo
After giving it some thought, I'd say Coal Tower would be the best, at least in my opinion. Good for normal killers, stealth ones, high-mobility ones...
If I was a stealthy Killer, I'd prefer either The Game or Lery's. However, since you're asking which map would be best for *all* killers, then yeah, Coal Tower all the way. Can't see a Huntress, Deathslinger or Billy having a good time with indoor maps.
Dead Dawg Saloon is alright too, my main problem is that some survivors use stealth on that map and sometimes they get away with it. I know this because I play both sides. Don't underestimate those bushes!
I still think Azarovs is the most killer-sided map in the game, even after the rework.
it depends on the killer
Yes but if you create a map with 2/3 infinites and 20 god pallets just because "oh just play nurse ez pz" this is not the way to balance the game. And that's why Haddonfield is ######### nutts
It has a good 3 gen, but I don't think so
Why not?
There isnt really a single map that is just universally good for Killers. There are maps that are good for very specific builds, sure.
But nothing that's just really good for every killer, or even most killers.
Still too far from one another and sometimes there are too many pallets.
The giant, unavoidable choke point takes care of all that. You just need to camp it and keep them out of the side with the most gens and it's a free win.