Wrongful permanent ban
Hello everybody, I am RandomKid.
I am a streamer, youtuber and a promoter of Dead by Daylight. Today, I tried to play/stream Dead by Daylight, seeing that I have a permanent ban in Dead by Daylight. My IP, E-Mail has been breached and compromised about 5-6 months ago and I did not have a clue. Many people from many countries (different IP´s) were logging in and constantly changing my password on my Steam account. I was not aware of that, since I did not have a new PC yet. Back to the present. I have not been streaming Dead by Daylight for a week or so since my last school week was very very important and I barely had any time to go and enjoy myself on my PC. I almost always leave my PC online, I checked my PC, seeing two different folders on my desktop. A I scanned those files, thinking that I may have downloaded that from somewhere. They were malicious. I immediately put them in the recycling bin and cleared it. I logged into Dead by Daylight, seeing that I had many items about 2000 of each on my survivors. I wanted to message Valve about this, but then I found myself talking about this on my stream. I log in... just to see that I am banned afterwards... I have been a victim of Hackers for a pretty long time, especially about 5-6 months ago. I made a support ticket talking about everything with screenshots and stuff.. but there was no help for me. Apparently, I am responsible for what has happened. After the incident, getting hacked and breached on Steam and on my E-Mail. I have basically enabled every security system plus changed every single password. This game... I have spent my time and my money on it. Sometimes it was rough, but it was always some kind of happiness to experience this game. I ask for your support and for your help. I would really really appreciate if you could help me through this situation...
Love to everybody
RandomKid
Comments
I'm guessing you'll have to submit a ticket on that. Not a whole lot I can do, even though I keep asking them to let me ban and unban people at my leisure for fun :D
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
I got your back
So I assume this is about DBD bans, so appeal it at support.deadbydaylight.com
If its a valve ban, message valve about it
Hello guys... I have submitted a ticket thanks a lot.. <3
Already 16 hours ago... but thank you for trying to help me. <3
No one on the forums can help you with your ban, all that has to go through support as already mentioned.
But this is relevant: https://blog.malwarebytes.com/101/2015/06/10-easy-steps-to-clean-your-infected-computer/
There is a high chance that your PC might still be infected, and changing passwords will not do anything as your machine is still compromised. Safest option is to nuke everything (format all drives, reinstall operating system) and then change all passwords.
Standard Customer support by Bhvr, tbh. Deny any responsibility and offer no compromise for cases where there is a ton of evidence.
We do not discuss bans on the forum, this is between you and Support.
And @SunderMun Steam make it very clear that your account and the security of it, is your responsibility, that's the same for every platform.