I main Kate because i figure she has the best perks available for me. Gender doesn't matter to me really, it's all about the perks. Also being an 80's horror movie fan there is something to be said for the final girl usually surviving so it's fitting i have a female main atm.
Ace because he’s cool. Plus I tend to pick the characters who are Male, particularly if they’re white dudes because I feel like I’m represented in the game (Which is why adding survivors of different nationalities and ethnicities is a good thing)
Female purely because I find the movement smoother on some characters than others, it's probably purely in my head, it just feels smoother to me...plus I prefer the cosmetics I have for that character.
I accidentally clicked 'female' when I meant 'male'. I used to main Claudette. Then I got the Stranger Things DLC and mained Steve for a while. I didn't feel like buying it again when I switched to a console so now I main Steve's free-er cousin Ace.
My go to is Kate followed by Zarina. Started as Meg but now not so much because killers seem to really hate her. 😂 I was going to main Ash but killers seem to love tunneling him out of games.
I play all survivors but I went with the one I use most right now and that is Felix. But as I said I play them all and have all perks unlocked on all survivors. If I would have to guess I think I play more male characters than female so.
Female purely because I find the movement smoother on some characters than others, it's probably purely in my head, it just feels smoother to me...plus I prefer the cosmetics I have for that character.
This is also one of my main reasons tbh, it's just really noticeable to me when switching between male and female characters
Gender doesn't matter, instead the perks & cosmetics do.
I personally like to play Dweet & Tapp a lot. Sometimes David.
On the female side, Kate is definitely my main girl. Love her lore & her cosmetics are some of the best in the game imo. Behind her would be Laurie & Feng.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I main Kate because i figure she has the best perks available for me. Gender doesn't matter to me really, it's all about the perks. Also being an 80's horror movie fan there is something to be said for the final girl usually surviving so it's fitting i have a female main atm.
ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE ACE
Dwight
I've mained Nea for nearly 4 years. She has my favorite cosmetics
My man! This guy gets it.
Right now it is bare midriff Meg. It's the closest thing I have to a muscular woman in this game.
I'm a Jesus Main since he came out.
No both option...?
Bill because I can get some laughs with him, and that makes me happy
Nancy
I seriously thought to put it lmao but nah because a lot of people wouldn't vote the real option
Ace because he’s cool. Plus I tend to pick the characters who are Male, particularly if they’re white dudes because I feel like I’m represented in the game (Which is why adding survivors of different nationalities and ethnicities is a good thing)
Fair enough.
Female purely because I find the movement smoother on some characters than others, it's probably purely in my head, it just feels smoother to me...plus I prefer the cosmetics I have for that character.
FEMALE
Bunny Feng gang
David cause i have the sailor outfit from rift 3.
Male for me. Too bad he doesn't have any cosmetics yet. 😭
Mained dwight caused he looks the most similar to me
What gender? Is that a question of what gender the most of the survivors are that you play or which gender your one and only main is?
I accidentally clicked 'female' when I meant 'male'. I used to main Claudette. Then I got the Stranger Things DLC and mained Steve for a while. I didn't feel like buying it again when I switched to a console so now I main Steve's free-er cousin Ace.
Meg, Claudette, Nea, Laurie, Feng, Kate, Nancy, Yui, Zarina, Cheryl and Élodie.
I always main female characters from the beginning, only Jane is out, I don't like her.
For male I play just Ace and Quentin.
Tbh both, but if you play one character more than another then choose that one
I didn't expect to see 50/50 to this poll, I expected at least a 30/70 lmao
My go to is Kate followed by Zarina. Started as Meg but now not so much because killers seem to really hate her. 😂 I was going to main Ash but killers seem to love tunneling him out of games.
I don't actually main a survivor or survivor gender. I have a 50% on each, male being Dwight, Ash, and Steve and female being Nea, Nancy, and Yui.
Steve and Dwight
I like play various characters of both genders. Don't really jave a specific main anymore.
The characters I play now are David, Kate, Jake, Feng and Yui. And I also want to level up Felix.
Jeff and Steve
I play all survivors but I went with the one I use most right now and that is Felix. But as I said I play them all and have all perks unlocked on all survivors. If I would have to guess I think I play more male characters than female so.
This is also one of my main reasons tbh, it's just really noticeable to me when switching between male and female characters
You forgot both. I pick both
I got only 5 Survivors P3 all perks, 4 of which are female, so I guess these are my mains along David.
I'm that kind of dude who, as long as i get to choose, i always play as a female character in any game.
I don't care about the gender more about the cosmetics this is why i was a Ace main and then i become a Yui/Zarina main ^^
Female. The movment is better for me at least and they are mostly shorter than male characters
Ash
he is groovy.
Gender doesn't matter, instead the perks & cosmetics do.
I personally like to play Dweet & Tapp a lot. Sometimes David.
On the female side, Kate is definitely my main girl. Love her lore & her cosmetics are some of the best in the game imo. Behind her would be Laurie & Feng.