Deception!

I had been one to report the deception "bug" (I put it in quotes because after seeing the reason why it was broken.... I just hit the spacebar too much) - I'm so glad they changed it though! It works REALLY freaking good now! And it's SO DAMN FUN.

Any y'all run deception at all? It's now in my regular rotation ๐Ÿ˜

Comments

  • I heard they nerfed it? I haven't tried it yet since the patch. 3 second cooldown before you can enter a locker or something to that effect. It's a terrible perk now apparently. I liked it when I could combo it with Q&Q.

  • @cannonballB said:

    I had been one to report the deception "bug" (I put it in quotes because after seeing the reason why it was broken.... I just hit the spacebar too much) - I'm so glad they changed it though! It works REALLY freaking good now! And it's SO DAMN FUN.

    Any y'all run deception at all? It's now in my regular rotation ๐Ÿ˜

    Just had a game where the Killer fell for it a couple times. I still died because my teammates forgot that unhooking is a thing but at least I had fun laughing at him and calling him names in my head.

  • @Shirokinukatsukami said:

    I heard they nerfed it? I haven't tried it yet since the patch. 3 second cooldown before you can enter a locker or something to that effect. It's a terrible perk now apparently. I liked it when I could combo it with Q&Q.

    Oh! It covers your tracks for 3 seconds after you do it - I didn't bother to try jumping into another locker. I'll try that tomorrow!!


    @meatisadelicacy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/214107/deception

    Just had a game where the Killer fell for it a couple times. I still died because my teammates forgot that unhooking is a thing but at least I had fun laughing at him and calling him names in my head.

    ITS SO DAMN FUN! I got a doc tonight and I sat behind a rock watching him check 3 different lockers XD