We should know if a teammate is using a toolbox or you're being healed with a medkit

Information like this should be an obvious thing to give to solo players. We should get an icon showing up if a teammate you're repairing a gen with is using a toolbox or when you're being healed with a medkit. It's not the biggest deal, but having these small QOL features will improve the game and will make the overall solo queue experience better.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I'm not sure I agree, I think there's a learning curve in the game and would rather the UI not getting cluttered with things (I really like a neat, clean UI).

    I do think these things could be explained more in the tutorial however, and survivors will soon learn the speeds of things so they know if they're being healed, if others are using a toolbox etc.

  • @Mandy said:

    I'm not sure I agree, I think there's a learning curve in the game and would rather the UI not getting cluttered with things (I really like a neat, clean UI).

    I do think these things could be explained more in the tutorial however, and survivors will soon learn the speeds of things so they know if they're being healed, if others are using a toolbox etc.

    I don't think we should have a guessing game every game. Having more UI features would IMO make the solo life feel a little bit better.

    It can sometimes be hard to see with your eyes if they are using a toolbox. For example, when somebody uses a brown toolbox without any speed increase add-ons, it is pretty hard to see the difference between normal repairing and repairing with a toolbox. So having a tutorial about that wouldn't really be effective in any way.

  • I disagree. Being a guessing game is part of the core game, and it should stay that way. Otherwise, why not simply play swf to begin with?