Idea for rift cosmetics in shop:
So, since many people will clearly want old cosmetics to be purchasable in the shop after the rift is long over, and presumably many people who grind out the rift will want some significance in their cosmetics, as they're not technically even limited now, I propose a little idea:
(Yes, I already know that the reward of the rift is not having to pay for the cosmetics fully)
Why not release reskins of the rift cosmetics? This would allow people to still buy the cosmetic that they will want, in a different color, and then also give earlier players more significance in their previously earned cosmetics.
I feel this proposition will have 2 takes, either being a yes or a harsh no.
Let me know what y'all think.
Comments
Considering half the rift cosmetics already are recolors.. Nah.
Honestly just let us complete old Rifts. Stop this anti consumer "oh you started late? Well say goodbye to ever getting these charms, etc". Paladins did it and it worked great.
Fair enough. Not the reskins though, I mean the character outfits relative to the rift mostly, such as claud and trapper's outfits. I don't know. I just feel like even as a vet to the game, I don't have much to feel distinguished in that way that can be worn in a good way. probs being greedy