If Candyman is the upcoming chapter, what map would we get?
I'm not a Candyman fan, so I haven't seen a candyman movie. What map would we probably get in a Candyman chapter?
I'm not a Candyman fan, so I haven't seen a candyman movie. What map would we probably get in a Candyman chapter?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably a map based more off the 2021 remake.
Cabrini Green in Chicago was the main setting for the 1992 film. Not sure how slummy projects scape would translate to DBD. In the new film, Cabrini is now a series of luxury condos.
I imagine they’d take this route, as it’s notorious with the story, and could prove to turn some heads aesthetically if done properly.
Edit: Also, the new movie was pushed back, so not many have seen it yet. Could maybe watch the trailer for the film and get a better feel for what the realm could look like.
Hard to imagine the devs pulling anything from the 2nd or 3rd movies over using a setting from the original or remake. Licensing will have the final say of what is approved in game tho.
It's not candyman, it's pinhead! (and not the patrick star kind)
Kkeeeyyy
Probably a dump cause it accurately represents the original movie.
If they do Candyman because a remake comes out, then any map would probably be based on a location from the remake.
However, if they did take a location from the original, I imagine it'd be the dilapidated apartment complex. If the map didn't contain that memorable graffiti, I don't even know what the point of it would be.
Candyland?
Probably the parking lot map. Would be multi-level likely.