The Hillbilly should ignore this NONSENSE BRANCH
I don't understand why this branches can block chain saw. sometimes, it distract his ability or movement as well.
Please remove this branch.
It is also adjusted on Cannibal too.
I don't understand why this branches can block chain saw. sometimes, it distract his ability or movement as well.
Please remove this branch.
It is also adjusted on Cannibal too.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You are really going out on a limb here.
absurd to think that a CHAINSAW can actually go through WOOD ๐
10/10
Branch op please BHVR nerf it!
Wait, something in this game has collision issues? WHAT?! Impossible.
I think it would be interesting if billy and cannibale could cut branches and bamboo all together.
When was the last time you sharpened your chainsaw?
Yeah, that's what I thought.
Yeah I think so too.
Yes it has. If you play cannibal in this map, you can experience.