Crows for slugs.

I dont think if someone is slugged they should get crows for avoiding the killer. If the killer is going to slug without deerstalker why should they be alerted to your location? I get immersed survivors but slugs?? no need imo

Comments

  • @Hardkill said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/213823/crows-for-slugs

    You only get crows if you stay still, don't you? If you crawl to a place and don't move, you'll get crows. If you keep crawling, I don't think you get crows.

    no you have to move form tile to tile. Its not about staying still.

  • So move.


    Wow.


    That was complicated.

  • Or tap M1.....slowly.

    Recovering doesn't make Crows appear since it's an "Action."

    So recover slowly.

  • @Hardkill said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1821407#Comment_1821407

    Easy solution: Unbreakable.

    Or, you know, stop wasting yours and the killers time and just take the L, cause if you're slugged for long enough for crows to happen, you lost the game regardless.

    I wouldnt say lost the game. There have been instances where the killer closed the hatch i adrenalined up and got out. and that's what i was hoping for.

  • I purposely get crows on my head if the killer is slugging for the 4k. When someone has crows on their head it's so annoying, so when I get crows I like to make them regret slugging, and distract them from finding the fourth survivor.

  • @ill_Boston_lli said:

    I dont think if someone is slugged they should get crows for avoiding the killer. If the killer is going to slug without deerstalker why should they be alerted to your location? I get immersed survivors but slugs?? no need imo

    I actually agree, I think that too much information is provided to sluggers without a perk. if people want to slug and gain information, they should dedicate perks to fulfill that goal. I think the current state of the game to some degree makes it easy to slug. While in the dying state, why do we scream against The Doctor, Infectious Fright, and your aura shown with BBQ?

  • I need those crows! I need the killer to find me under the pallet so I can use Power Struggle.

    Also, if the killer slugs me when I wanted to be hooked so I could move on, I will absolutely let myself get crows just to be the most annoying [BAD WORD]er I could possibly be, and the awesome thing about it is that I have to do nothing for it happen! Love it.