isn't it so exciting

when you fully wiggle but still get hooked? it's the slower version of dead hard failing four times a game. it's so sad though. I expect dead hard to constantly not work. a wiggle is so rare. and then you dont get it anyway, even though you did.

such sad. many cry.

Comments

  • Hopefully that frustration doesn't Boil Over. I know it takes a bit of Tenacity not to Flip-Flop, but it's a Power Struggle between you and the killer.

  • "expect dead hard to not work" Well everyone knows that DH isn't reliable in these situations when the Killer is hugging your back, so just use it to get distance. If you managed to fail 4 DH's it comes to my mind that you're being mind gamed too much on loops or running randomly and waiting a 50/50 to try it.

  • @Heartbound said:

    Hopefully that frustration doesn't Boil Over. I know it takes a bit of Tenacity not to Flip-Flop, but it's a Power Struggle between you and the killer.

    huuuuuuu

    It's just so rare you struggle and then YOU DON'T. That's what hurts. At least its rare for me as a solo survivor.

  • @Heartbound said:

    Hopefully that frustration doesn't Boil Over. I know it takes a bit of Tenacity not to Flip-Flop, but it's a Power Struggle between you and the killer.

    This ^ ......is genius ๐Ÿ‘

  • To OP, it sucks. But as in Football, tie goes to the receiver. I believe same here.

    Tie should go to the killer, he downed you, took you to a hook, maybe a far one if you were almost off. They deserve the hook.

  • @Clevite said:

    To OP, it sucks. But as in Football, tie goes to the receiver. I believe same here.

    Tie should go to the killer, he downed you, took you to a hook, maybe a far one if you were almost off. They deserve the hook.

    Not entirely sure I follow that logic but sure.

  • Meaning, you didn't clearly wiggle off. You got to the hook just as you're wiggle bar was maxed out. Hence, a tie