Just venting about tunneling and camping.

The vast majority of my survivor games these days is against killers who blatantly tunnel and camp regularly. Add on to this the fact that the game has been a buggy mess from the start and now I just don't want to play the game anymore. The survivor's main objective is to sit still, playing killer is frustrating because against survivors with brains it can feel impossible sometimes. I love this game but I also hate it. My feelings are very mixed to be honest.

Comments

  • I think one solution to this would perhaps be to change the hooking procedure to one where all survivors share it, so instead of focusing down one survivor to eliminate them it's get a total of 3 hooks to do it, solo wouldn't be super hurt by this as they can just move on to a new match if they get unlucky,

  • @Thanotos_Omega said:

    I think one solution to this would perhaps be to change the hooking procedure to one where all survivors share it, so instead of focusing down one survivor to eliminate them it's get a total of 3 hooks to do it, solo wouldn't be super hurt by this as they can just move on to a new match if they get unlucky,

    That would actually be worse, lol. Just imagine how frustrating it'd be if you essentially die on your first hook because your teammates were being super immersed after the second hook happened. The sentiment is nice but I don't think it'd help the situation.

  • Survivor a lot of times is getting tunnelled , camped, slugged to high heaven and facing against killers who are incredibly frustrating and negate all your options (e.g Nurse, Spirit, PH, Deathslinger) along with the addition of teammates screwing you over.

    It's the less frustrating role IMO but it also has less reward than killer.