Remember when frosty eyes were just given to us?
Remember when they just used to give us frosty eyes at the beginning of an event because every killer had them? I guess they want to pretend they're special event loot now. Either that or they needed to pad this poor excuse for a downgraded event.
The free shards are nice, but the bloodpoints are just absolutely pathetic.

Comments
Can you elaborate? I don’t see how this is any different from past events because I’m pretty sure we’re just given deathslinger’s frosty eyes on those days.
You get the Frosty Eyes by entering a Code. And I guess they are purchaseable in the Shop at a later date.
But before, we got them for Login. I dont like this change at all.
In the previous years you would get the frosty eyes at the start of the winter event but now you have to wait for them to unlock them and looks like a cheap way to make the advent calendar look good
So if people miss this they'll have to pay for frosty eyes?
Jesus christ, my expectations were low but BHVR continually finds ways to disappoint.
I see. The code will be a slight annoyance, but I don’t think it’s as bad as op makes it look.
Even for a downgraded event this is bad.
Yeah first they went back on exclusives now we've reached a point where a tradition has been made a timed exclusive. Weird
Well, I absolutely dont know. Could also be possible that they are exclusive for a year and then given out to everyone next year. Which would also not be ideal.
Fun thing is - those Frosty eyes were part of the gift last year, which was used to "compensate" for no Christmas Event. (aka no event, but we got gifts)
I dont care about the Frosty Eyes, since I dont use them. But I will get them, since I type in the code.
But what about players who start later or are not online during the 3 days where you can use this code?
Starting?
Frosty eyes is a yearly tradition BHVR does for all original killers. They are now locking that behind a code, which means that people will either miss out on it completely, or have to purchase it.
They could have literally just given them to us. But they are instead using them to pad the lackluster advent calendar.
Don't worry oni, they're preserving the nonexistent blood point economy.
You can't even have low expectations with BHVR, they'll still disappoint you.
I hate it.They are just testing with what they can get away with.
BHVR keeps disappointing us.They don't care about anything but their sales.It's truly saddening
It's BHVR.If your expectations are anything higher than ground level then it's your fault
I'm kinda sad about the holiday sweaters too. I already missed Zarina's because I was offline taking care of my Grandparents that weekend and forgot to redeem the code before the event cycled over on the 7th. Knowing me and my memory, I'll probably brain-fart my way to missing another one too.
I guess I hope they at least make these things available for shards in the store afterwards...
Yeah I agree with OP, they should not have been part of the advent calendar. They were just added to artificially inflate this calendar event, which has been immensely disappointing.