How to know you are good at playing a killer or killer in general

There are a few things you can use to figure this one out.

  • Daily salt from survivors.
  • You 3 or 4k.
  • All generators were barely completed or weren't.
  • The most important one: They say something like "such a boring killer to face YAAAWWWN".
  • You get 3 kills or 4 on most games.
  • More than one generator pops quickly but you immediately do what you can to slow them down (slug).
  • You are smooth in a chase, smooth criminal kind of smooth. The smooth where you don't fall for mindgames and are quick to down survivors in a chase.
  • You feel decently comfortable playing in the high ranks with weaker killers.
  • You feel comfortable without using great perks.

Don't let those comments on your profile get to you

Feel free to add to the list.

Comments

  • You can play multiple killers in red ranks.

  • By your definition, I can basement camp as Bubba with noed and bitter murmur and boom I'm one of the best.

  • @Brhoom said:

    By your definition, I can basement camp as Bubba with noed and bitter murmur and boom I'm one of the best.

    Well technically it is not because you are the best, but the survivors are just not good as most aren't.

  • I play on console and I only dream to see the salt I would get when I 3-4k almost every game as Legion.

  • I don't get salty comments anymore because of crossplay though :(

    #EndgameChatForEveryone

  • You can get 1, maybe 2 pips consistently w/o addons. The weaker the Killer, the better you are.

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    I don't get salty comments anymore because of crossplay though :(

    #EndgameChatForEveryone

    I turned it off because I missed the salt, I also got full squads of people playing on different platforms. I also was tired of getting teammates I couldn't talk to, and by talking to I mean of course say gg...

  • I would simplify.

    70% win rate on killer - Average.

    90% win rate on killer - Good.

    Killer is a role where the only thing stopping someone from succeeding is their own skill.

  • @Yords said:

    There are a few things you can use to figure this one out.

    • Daily salt from survivors.
    • You 3 or 4k.
    • All generators were barely completed or weren't.
    • The most important one: They say something like "such a boring killer to face YAAAWWWN".
    • You get 3 kills or 4 on most games.
    • More than one generator pops quickly but you immediately do what you can to slow them down (slug).
    • You are smooth in a chase, smooth criminal kind of smooth. The smooth where you don't fall for mindgames and are quick to down survivors in a chase.
    • You feel decently comfortable playing in the high ranks with weaker killers.
    • You feel comfortable without using great perks.

    Don't let those comments on your profile get to you

    Feel free to add to the list.

    I'd consider myself an experienced killer but not a top player by any means, I'm decent. I don't really have trouble outside of experienced SWF teams. I find the more physical skill killers like Nurse and Huntress rather boring so I don't really want to learn them. Except for blight he's dope.

    Survivor I'm a semi decent looper but I often make silly mistakes or underrate lunge ranges.