Can we talk about The Spirit?
Yes, shes very cool and well designed BUT yet again we get a mediocre weak killer to the other weak killer pool. Not fit for rank 1 play but as any other killer stong at rank 20, duh.
Whos idea was it to give her super slow movement speed? Her power is quite useless for anything else other than mindgames, which 9/10 people can outsmart at rank 1 since survivors have a huge but basic advantage, third person view.
She is in severe need of buff if shes gonna be an okay killer atleast, by severe I mean:
-Increase movement speed for crying out loud
-Less cooldown on her ability, like wth no other killer has this enourmous crippling CD
-Seeing blood should be by default, like cmon? She doesnt need to be more gimped than she is
Even for survivor mains, wouldnt it be more fun to have a better variety other than nurse/billies at rank 1?
Comments
1.They already planning to have a cool down for her power and if they do this I wouldn’t mind the movement speed she have now
2. Her seeing blood while phasing would be op, I saw this when I used the ultra rare add on along with the other ultra rare add on “mother ring” which make her super fast.
I play with her and I am a rank 3 killer. I went from rank 11 to rank 3 just with her and a couple of game with wraith. I would not say she is a low tier killer, O really do have a fun time playing as her.
It would also be nice if the scratch marks was brighter when phasing, someone mention this but I forgot who.
However I do agree that she need some buff because with out the add ons then it is very challenging. I personally don’t mind using add ons.
I feel like shes not that bad as everyone makes her out to be.
The thing about her is you either nail her and roll over everyone, or everyone rolls over you.
Tbh i dont like playing against her since juking her is most of the time a guessing game which comes down to pure luck no skill involved on juking her.
Ops...
Been doing this in almost every match btw, probably the killer that i have most 4 Iridescents matches so far.
Such a weak killer isnt it?
She isn't finished as others have said. Its odd we got her released without all her intended changes but I feel much like Nurse she has a high skill ceiling. Once people nail her power she can be strong. Many people are still learning her strengths and weaknesses. To be fair I'm only at rank 7 this season on Killer because I haven't been playing as much but most of my matches go pretty well. I'll see how rank 1 works with her soon.
I managed to do that too, but then I faced competent survivors that proved me wrong
Yeah, people who think doing 4k occasionally with a weak killer makes it strong lol. Boosted survivors is a thing.
They should also remove that chase music while you are phase walking.It's kinda annoying
They get brighter with Predator. It reduces the spread area but doesnt reduce how many marks are generated, they get stacked up and because of that they also get brighter.
4 Kills doesnt mean 4 Iridescents, i also got all of that with Wraith and Freddy, i know they are weak and i know that 4 kills with them doesnt make them good, but the Spirit IS good and very powerful, she just needs the right perks and enough skill to reach her max potential.
It's because of people like you Wraith and Freddy was trash. Well Freddy is still, and he even got nerfed to the ground after release just because these type of comments.
no she isn't, anecdotal evidence isn't worth crap
she's a big pile of garbage and anyone with half a brain can see that
Ppl also screw up against Nurse, does that make her garbage then? Even when they dont fall for the mind games and just keep running, they end up getting downed because u are faster while phasing, what "being good" with a killer means for u afterall? Every single one of them is different, some rely on survivors flaws more than others, u cant say that a killer with a chasing power is garbage, the counterplays against her are just as risky as the ones against Nurse and will give u just some extra seconds.
if I am a skilled nurse you have no chance at all to survive.
While spirit is like this
if I am a skilled spirit you still have a great chance at escaping me if you have half a brain and ears
Nurse is the reason that keeps me in the game, im a Nurse main and play her since her launch, survivors dont stand a chance, but they try their best and endup getting some extra seconds on some chases, Nurse is better than Spirit, but i find Spirit less stressful to play, Nurse often gets stuck at random tiles and also has NO LUNGE atack after blink since 1.9.1 (I've reported this bug the day the update came out and still not fixed), what she has right now is HALF of a lunge atack distance AND speed, u can easily compare this by using her normal lunge atack then trying to do the same after blinking.
Problem here is, nurse is a completely different type of mosnter from spirit. Nurse doesn't need a single add on to be good. You just have to know how to play her. Now the apirit, the same vannot be said yet, unfortunately.
Im not saying she should be AS powerful as nurse, but when you are weighing the powers of one killer against another, maybe it should have clicked that a higher risk killer needs higher rewards. She currently doesn't offer the high rewards, but I will say playing her is fun and rewarding in and of itself