Legion Anniversary
So yesterday marked the two year anniversary of the Darkness Among Us chapter. How have you Legion mains been celebrating?
So yesterday marked the two year anniversary of the Darkness Among Us chapter. How have you Legion mains been celebrating?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Going on a very brief jog before looking at my hands and screaming
I thought I'd share a great video by dbd things while you all recover from COVID or whatever the hell is stifling your speed.
Now more relevant than ever:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFkxdEcqQgYWhat's there to celebrate he is the door mat of DBD
How do we celebrate when he moves slower than No0b3's upload schedule in Feral Frenzy?
nothing to celebrate, I still miss winning matches by 28stabwounding everyone. Old legion was so fun but they had to be ruined by some cheesy exploits.