Fix your hit validation
Hi. Why am I still getting hit after a clean fast window vault while I am 5 feet away? Get this sorted out, please.
Hi. Why am I still getting hit after a clean fast window vault while I am 5 feet away? Get this sorted out, please.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It’s happening to me too
Huntress hatchets are WORSE than ever! I never got so many BS hits than the past 2 days. Mainly behind walls, around corners. Best one was when I was BEHIND 2 trees and some hey stacks and still got hit. Same goes for Oni btw. He hits through solid walls on Badham...
i made a post about this, but people just don't seem to understand that this isn't due to latency or server instability
hit validation isn't ready, its broken and it doesn't work properly
It made it worse.
100%.
I haven't noticed any difference on killer or survivor side.
What the hell is the point of Hit Validation when I'm on a Wired Connection,
And I'm getting exhausted on the floor, I'm getting hits through pallets.
I'm still getting Exhausted on the floor, honestly, what is the point of Hit Validation?
"...isn't ready, its broken and it doesn't work properly"
DbD updates in a nutshell
I'm over here in Maryland, through Verizon Fios. I'm running this PC on WiFi two floors away from where they installed our hook-ups in the basement. What the heck is up with your upload speed if you're wired?
Granted, that has zero to do with the fact that Hit Validation is absolute trash, but I'm curious.
My company specializes in download speed I guess. Believe it or not, the companies in LA are either....
Literally 1MBPS a second, that's right, ONE, or 250 Download 15-20 Upload.
This, tbh. my connection is always really good, but in most cases, hit validation didn't change a thing, and in others, it made things worse. (Blight seems bugged right now, for example, and window hits got worse) I actually have to call BS on this one and say I think they lied when they said it was on.
Also, wow internet in the US is fast for people to have those results...UK is nowhere near so good.
I could make a whole compilation of BS hits I've experienced just in the last month. I was forgiving at first, but this crap has gone on for way too long. Enough with the ######### hitboxes. Fix. Your. Game. It's gotten so bad, and at this point, there are some killers knowingly abusing the wonky hits so they can get away with a free tag from 10 feet away.
The worst hits for me are from victor jump, billy chainsaw, huntress hatchets
lol i think we understand perfectly mate , the devs installed this bullshit into the game , said so on a dev stream. It is undoubtably the dumbest thing ever in any game ive ever played .
Where one side is given a latency advantage because they are bad players mostly and cry when they dont kill people
its cool to delete my comments devs , but not cool to fix your game apparently xD just take off the hitboxs u put in and said so on devs stream. So dont try and lie and says its connection. I watched the stream where u told everyone you were making it so killers hit it even when u are thru the window. It completely ruins the game for good players as survivor .
You play the best chase u ever played, but u dont deserve that fast vault even tho ur 5 meters away , the noob killer deserves to catch u ? i mean wow
Damn. Sadly, I've heard that said by fans of mine on the west coast before about internet speeds. Meanwhile, I'm sitting here spoiled on the east coast.
Happens to me a lot either.
This game is getting worse every update. Cmon.