Currently Santa Clown. Retribution+Haunted Grounds+Infectious: Has a present and needs to see where to deliver it. PoP goes the Weasel is another neat gift. Solvent Jug and Cigar Box to punish the naughty.
I've been using Hex: Retribution /Thrill of the Hunt / and Undying on Blight though. You gotta clean the totems, I might have something that's actually dangerous like Devour Hope. Oh no please leave my totems alone. I'm begging you aaaaaa
Appraisal and Ace in the Hole. Cause greed is good, and never have to dump BPs into survivor again.
Yes! And please support the BackPack perk idea! Escape with 3 additional items. (You can’t use them in-match, but if you survive, you keep them.). Let’s feed the greed!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Quick and Quiet, Head On, and The Fish.
It's hilarious every time.
Currently Santa Clown. Retribution+Haunted Grounds+Infectious: Has a present and needs to see where to deliver it. PoP goes the Weasel is another neat gift. Solvent Jug and Cigar Box to punish the naughty.
As survivor I change a lot of time t builds.
Right now tenacity, flip flop, power struggle and dead hard.
On killer I change not so much and I play all killers so not really worth detailing every single killer
Solidarity and autodidact
Empathy+autodidact
Everything I do is a gosh darn meme build.
I've been using Hex: Retribution /Thrill of the Hunt / and Undying on Blight though. You gotta clean the totems, I might have something that's actually dangerous like Devour Hope. Oh no please leave my totems alone. I'm begging you aaaaaa
Deja Vu. That's the silly build, in any build.
Appraisal and Ace in the Hole. Cause greed is good, and never have to dump BPs into survivor again.
The “boom” build, for when your day has been too quiet.
Discordance, Spies, Tinkerer, Overcharge
Yes! And please support the BackPack perk idea! Escape with 3 additional items. (You can’t use them in-match, but if you survive, you keep them.). Let’s feed the greed!
Boil Over, Tenacity, Flip Flop and Unbreakable.
For more fun and drama, No Mither instead of Unbreakable.
The school bus build:
Iron Grip, Agitation, mad Grit, STBFL.
This build enables me to use picked up survivors as weapons, only making me stronger.