Bad survivors dont deserve killer nerfs

Kinda getting tired of this game just constant killer nerfs and survivors asking for more every day... might not even keep playing at this point, people (somehow I dunno) dont realise that survivors are OP unless u camp a hook they can all get away if they're a team and everyone does a gen instead of going in lockers and self healing in corner of the map... and then those kinds of people complain "Killer OP!"...

I'm garbage at looping, well more cause I play with a friend on US server, I'm good in EU, so I get hit from waaaay too far after I already vaulted a window and was way too far from the window to be hit but I dont complain we lose almost every game because he's red rank and we're usually against rank 1 killer that knows whats up, but when we get 2 good randoms that know what they doing we easily win within 4min all gates are open.

If someone is just much worse at the game doesnt mean the devs have to nerf every killer every update....

For example the Freddy nerf, I won against him around 40% of the time with 2 randoms, more than any other killer except spirit and nurse (I got too good to loop them :P) and they nerf a killer where most players just give up on first hook or just DC as soon as they notice its him and all of the sudden he's OP....

I played as him and won around 40% games I am relatively new as him but I'm rank 1 and a good killer, his power is not OP, his power is just different than other killers, it's like people saying spirit OP when all u gotta do is loop and look out for the whoosh sound to know exactly where she is(5€ headset).

My point is get good before u start bitching about OP killers and getting them nerfed

And devs start actually playing the game or get advice from red rank killers not just survivors just cause its 4v1 doesnt mean u have to make the 1 have a horrible experience, doesnt take alot to change the game for the better...

Comments

  • Honestly, no one is good survivor.

    No one is a good killer either.

    Simple as that.

    Play the game, loot, grind, stop crying and live long happy life.

    <3

  • It depends on the killer whether nerfs are justified.

    If the survivors are very efficient and optimal, any killer, even Nurse, Will lose.

  • I'm sorry, I'm having a hard time reading through all the entitlement.

  • @melondrama said:

    Honestly, no one is good survivor.

    No one is a good killer either.

    Simple as that.

    Play the game, loot, grind, stop crying and live long happy life.

    <3

    dbd has shortened my lifespan by several years so a long and happy life will be hard

  • Hot takes:

    Bad Killers dont deserve Survivor Nerfs.

    When someone says that playing Killer is difficult, they are not good at playing Killer.

    DBD is an easy game on both sides.