Further feedback on The Twins:
Alrighty, I made some posts regarding the twins earlier but here's my masterlist of issues to fix or things to try and change:
- BBQ does not grant extra bloodpoints (maybe because I'm in victors POV when it ended, but still)
- Switching back and forth fast often yields a sluggish stun to charlotte that I don't think is intended
- If victor misses an attack and lands on ground above in front of the temple of purgation, he dies.
- Occasionally, Victor's POV is slanted, and rarely, it stays that way until you switch.
If you have more, please add to this list!
My two suggestions would be this:
- Optimize switching between Vic and Charlotte so that it is reliable and not buggy, maybe lessen the cooldown on Charlotte's awakening too.
- After Victor is attached to a survivor, possibly grant a 5 second haste status to charlotte? This way she can catch up to the attacked survivor better.
Comments
After Victor is attached to a survivor, possibly grant a 5 second haste status to charlotte? This way she can catch up to the attacked survivor better.
Instead of giving Charlotte extra movement speed, how about making it so Charlotte sees Killer Instinct or reveal the survivor's aura after have hit the survivor with Victor?
Yeah, that'd be great. If they reduced the stun upon waking up as well, I'd consider playing her again.
What if the Survivor that has Victor on their back also suffered from Hindered Status Effect? Maybe 5-10%?
This would be a nice touch, maybe a bit of both? A small haste status (5% or so) would be more of a visual encouragement and the killer instinct would be good!
This is something I've thought about, maybe even create a struggling effect like swaying on the surv's movement.