What perks do you want reworked next?

So last Mid-Chapter they did this it did not buff them enough. Though they are a little better. So what perks are you hoping can become viable if they do perk reworks for this Mid-Chapter?

Comments

  • There going to buff blood echo, gearhead, fixated in the next patch probably.

  • I would like to see more survivor perk buffs ngl, the survivor meta is kinda stale at the moment because perks that aren't bt, ds etc are generally just awful.

    @Chilli_man2400 said:

    There going to buff blood echo, gearhead, fixated in the next patch probably.

    Are they actually buffing bloodecho and fixated? I wouldn't even consider those bad perks. There are perks which are far more desperately in need for a buff.

  • @Withered8 said:

    I would like to see more survivor perk buffs ngl, the survivor meta is kinda stale at the moment because perks that aren't bt, ds etc are generally just awful.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1814213#Comment_1814213

    Are they actually buffing bloodecho and fixated? I wouldn't even consider those bad perks. There are perks which are far more desperately in need for a buff.

    They at least said those are among the perks that they will be looking at. I think Dead hard was also mentioned. They didn’t say if nerf or buff


    On topic: i wanna see Quentins perks buffed/reworked to be useful. And his face.

  • Given how overall mediocer most of the last buffs were...

    I feel like they should actually try to understand why perks don't currently work first before trying to fix them so they don't end up doing nothing like the cruel limits buff.

  • Noed, adrenaline, bt, ds

  • I'd like to see a slight buff to Boil Over. I'd like to see wiggling out be viable at tier 3 of the perk without needing any extra support from things like Petrified Oak.

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    Given how overall mediocer most of the last buffs were...

    I feel like they should actually try to understand why perks don't currently work first before trying to fix them so they don't end up doing nothing like the cruel limits buff.

    Cruel limits is just so good now after its buff that everybody agrees to not use because it's just THAT strong

  • Distortion: make 4 the default number, with 9 as the limit. Earn tokens from 90 seconds on a generator or safe hook rescues.

    Saboteur: make the cooldown only from successful breaks, not just merely touching a hook.

    Flip Flop: make the struggle:wiggle ratios 1:1, but change the limit to 35% instead of 50% wiggle meter


    Surge: all forms of downing trigger Surge (but uses Killer's location not survivor's)

    Monstrous Shrine: Makes the basement spawn in both locations (if able). Teleport between the two basements with a 120 second cooldown and mapwide sound cue.