Three Stages of Survivor Outfits
Stage 1- Default or cheap recolors only. Cosmetics are a waste of money.
Stage 2- Prestige or other blendy outfits. I play this game so much I want to look nice. But I don’t want the Killer to see me a mile away.
Stage 3- The Zarina onesie gives me life and I’m running Object so the Killer can see my outfit in all its glory. NOTICE ME SENPAI
Comments
stage 4- you stop taking cosmetics seriously and wear the goofiest things you can find
Stage 5:
After sabotaging 10.000 hooks, Jake ascended to godhood as a frightened Ghost Face watches in fear knowing he will be the first victim in this new God's trail of torment.
accurate
Nah that man right there straight up skipped all the way to Stage Ω
That jake straight up ascended as the entitys son to his rightful place next to it.
Stage 6: Wears bright colorful outfits not because I want the killer to see me. I just think they look cute.