Twins are high b tier
Ok i’m gonna get hate for this but i’ll still say it anyway.
TWINS. ARE. NOT. WEAK. if anything there the complete opposite.
Remember when blight was the weakest killer in the game? remember when reworked freddys power was a “weaker version of clowns”? Remember when pyramid head had no map pressure? what about how reworked billy was a bad killer? i can go but we’d be here all day.
Once people realise how to play twins (hint: slug with victor and never switch back to charlotte until you have done as much damage as possible with victor) only then will you realise how insane they actually are.
What i’m trynna say is don’t underestimate the twins, anyone that says there weak don’t know how to play them properly. Twins will be more hated by survivors then deathslinger, freddy and spirit ever have been.
Keep it chill in the comments.
Comments
What stuff do you smoke ? Seems like some good #########
I agree that they aren't weak. People are just learning them right now and they're expecting to be the best with little to no practice.
no Such thing since the prerequisite for tiers are all personal anyway
I’m in the midst of prestiging but my feeling is similar. Strong killer.
Counters to Victor and his slugging:
-Travelling in pairs and kicking Victor when one of you goes down
-WGLF's whole entire existence
-Healing items so Victor is forced to stay on someone's back
-Running around objects
-Pressing the space bar on a locker for total invulnerability
What a strong Killer.
They aren't weak but they aren't that good either, looks like clown has a temporary friend in low tier
Blight and billy had changes in the ptb before release. Pyramid Head has map pressure? I wouldn't exactly say he has 0 but is ph known for map pressure? As for Freddie I don't think that belongs in the list cuz Freddie requires little skill for the amount of effectiveness he brings. Nobody had to learn how to play better with him, unlike what you're saying about the twins
I'm enjoying the hell out of the twins!
The slugging is a solid strategy but I've had tons of success keeping them somewhat close together and switching between them at really weird times.
Also while patrolling with victor I leave charlotte near a gen and switch back for a free hit about 2 mins after you go dormant.
My experience has been that they're very strong against upper ranks.
I love any killer that can disrupt the normal routine way high rank Survivors win and they're perfect for that.
If you're referring to the PTB vs. now yes when they were both in PTB they were weak because they were both rough around the edges. Blight's collision registration on a lot of objects was too large, he couldn't even get through doors even when directly staring at them head-on. The twins were just incredibly broken and buggy in general. And no one really knew how to play either of them.
A few weeks after live and you'll start to see their true strength come out, mostly because the numbers or their powers were tweaked, in this case for both it's for the better.
Any time I ever heard a person (in my own experience) say for these killers that "This killer right now is weak" it's followed up with a "but... they have potential to be strong" and its usually when the PTB is first released.
Now strength aside... what about fun factor? Blight trumps The Twins tenfold. I have no interest in playing a killer where their ONLY strengths are slugging and camping, having 0 map pressure if they don't. And that's the Twins in a nutshell. You have to play incredibly boring (in my opinion of course) to have a chance at winning with them. Blight on the other hand is strong yet fun to both play as and against. He's hard to counter, but not uncounterable, and it's fun to bounce around and learn when to use your power and when it's better not to, what you can bounce off and what you can't. He can pressure the map naturally, and if you're really experienced with him you won't even need perks to slow down the match, you can just do that on your own.
I'm guessing this is why you're finding some people now that are still saying The Twins are weak, because those people want to play that killer in their own way but they can't, because this killer demands a certain playstyle to win.
The twins aren’t weak they’re boring. Its face camp by leaving Victor by the hook and try to slug the whole team.
Or lose because the twins can’t win by playing “normally”
I can't say if they are weak or not, not enough hours against them, but I can certainly say they are not fun to play against at all.
This is so true. I can only speak for myself but every Twins I met as a survivors did this. Every single one put Victor next to the hook then hides behind a tree while keeping LoS.
Victor should not be able to stand right next to the hook. Facing the same strategy over and over again is boring.
Buff plague
i agree. i didn’t think it was possible to make a killer worse to play against then unfunslinger but lo and behold bhvr managed to do it.