WGLF should also give stacks if you heal someone

It would give the perk more reasons to run it. I don't run this perk because sometimes I never get the chance to unhook someone (and sometimes it's just even difficult to rescue somebody safely), so having other ways of earning stacks would be great!

Comments

  • I'm not sure what you mean. You do keep the stacks you earned if you die.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    I'm not sure what you mean. You do keep the stacks you earned if you die.

    Well, I guess I was born yesterday 😂 (i edited the thread)

  • It is annoying that the only consistent way to earn WGLF stacks is to be extremely self-destructive. I suspect the Devs don't want to bloat the stack-earning actions so much that it gets confusing... But they could just add in healing health states at least, the perk is literally a perk for picking people up.

  • The healing speed is reason enough to run it now to be honest. You get people up REALLY fast, it’s very strong if the killer slugs at all.

  • @xenotimebong said:

    The healing speed is reason enough to run it now to be honest. You get people up REALLY fast, it’s very strong if the killer slugs at all.

    They ruined it for people who used it just for BP. Now they probably won't ever buff it and give it more ways to earn stacks because of the healing speed. I wish they removed the healing speed and just gave it more ways to earn stacks.

  • It should really be easier to get stacks. There should never be the need to throw the game bc of stacks.

  • Nah, safe unhooks are good enough. Makes you work for the points and provides team incentive.

  • I think if anything it should give a stack for picking someone up off the ground as well. Doing the objective(gens) should not award anything.

  • How about they just remove the whole stacks and tokens and just give the max bonus BP cuz at a certain point you're going to get enough tokens regardless.

  • Healing others would be fine (no boost to healing speeds though), gens have nothing to do with the theme of the perk though