Where the heck is Claudettes lipstick?

On the DBD trailer for Clauds xmas skins, she is wearing a nice shade of red lipstick but, after one of my friends brought it to my attention, she isn't. Sooo I paid for a skin that doesn't have what it's meant too?

Comments

  • Untitled Image

    she is wearing it in the trailer -.-

  • Apparently the lipstick was so strong they had to cage it out back and call the pest exterminator.

    (I hope the add it later on, in all seriousness)

  • @MadLordJack said:

    Apparently the lipstick was so strong they had to cage it out back and call the pest exterminator.

    (I hope the add it later on, in all seriousness)

    LOL!!!

  • This has been happening a lot recently, make-up either disappearing after the skin has been added (which was then added back, Fengs Chinese New Year make-up has gone awol once in a while) I would put it in the bug section in all honesty, more chance of the right people seeing it and rectifying it.

  • Maybe it’s a bug. Jake’s beard (the blue hair from the rift.) didn’t appear when the cosmetic first showed up, then it was fixed.

  • At least it’s not as bad as the blight Feng skin.

    Looks like her face is wrapped in plastic wrap.