Because you can immediately get rid of 20 seconds worth of progress on a generator and then some if survivors take their time to come back for it. Ruin could work in place of it, but you can cleanse and lose ruin. I am assuming you are talking about the best one that is by itself.
I would say CI is the best, but survivors can wait it out. Even then, this perk is also amazing.
Id say Ruin But I run it in conjunction with OC seems like over kill but once they pop ruin and it is down to final few gens OC saves the day. Ruin Undying is also popular but I do not own blight. so this is my go too. OC often not always will give you a nice notification when they fail. I main Doctor and this is a very nice synergy.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
depends on the killer more than anything
That is very true. Imo i think Corrupt is the best for all that dont have map pressure... Ruin is good for killers which have decent map pressure.
Realised i forgot dead mans switch.. Oh well its very hard to activate anyway :/
Corrupt Intervention is completely passive and doesn't rely on other perks to be effective.
Because you can immediately get rid of 20 seconds worth of progress on a generator and then some if survivors take their time to come back for it. Ruin could work in place of it, but you can cleanse and lose ruin. I am assuming you are talking about the best one that is by itself.
I would say CI is the best, but survivors can wait it out. Even then, this perk is also amazing.
Id say Ruin But I run it in conjunction with OC seems like over kill but once they pop ruin and it is down to final few gens OC saves the day. Ruin Undying is also popular but I do not own blight. so this is my go too. OC often not always will give you a nice notification when they fail. I main Doctor and this is a very nice synergy.
It's reliable, don't have cooldown and cannot be taken away from you unlike other perks.