My proposed changes (not a rant) to dead by daylight
Keys: add 3 second animation to open hatch. Hatch automatically closes 20 seconds after opening it.
Moris: cypress mori can kill healthy survivors on death hook similar to tombstone.
OoO: whenever the killer looks at an OoO user, the killer sees their aura. OoO only works if you are the obsession.
Gearhead: whenever you hit a survivor twice with your basic attack, gens currently being worked on are highlighted.
Decisive Strike: DS deactivates if the survivor enters a locker.
NOED: No longer grants the speed increase.
Dead Hard: no longer able to dead hard through killers.
Spirit: you hear a heartbeat the closer a phasing sprit gets to you. Scratch marks are more defined when phasing.
Trapper: slightly decreases the chance to struggle out of a trap.
Clown: we shall see
Legion: no longer ends the power when missing an attack.
Deathslinger: add an add on that increases the range the gun can spear from.
Irridecent head: still inflicts dying, but considerably increases the draw time of the hatchet.
There is always an Obsession regardless if there is an Obsession perk, to discourage killers from tunneling if they see there is no obsession.
Anything else?
Comments
I'm not even gonna comment on everything here, as soon as I saw you say 20 seconds after opening the Hatch it should close, I was like nooo. It should close immediately after opening it.
Keys, noed, huntress should be left alone.
Legion should require a add on to do that.
Everything else seems neat, especially the mori idea.
That kind of hatch change is too much. Should leave it at 20 seconds and see how that goes. Changes should be minimal, not drastic.
As a survivor main, I actually love all of these ideas, but some of them I'm also a bit torn on.
Overall, love all of these Ideas ! ❤️
Yes, as playing against irridecent head + infinity belt I DC. And yeah everything else seems good.