worse than haddonfield and makes me quit playing
i played once again on new autohaven wreckers and i can say that they are worse than haddonfield, i could never belive that anything could surpass haddonfieield but i happend. Now haddonfield does not seem so bad , the map is quite briight you dont feel like you are sinking in mood , since now haddonfield is very pleasant to play on
i actuyally think about quitting the game , it hurts my eyes, i cant see anything , it feels disgusting and this is not just one map those are 4 maps in game that previously were my favourite.
Comments
Out of all the reasons to quit the game you use this. I don't know what to say other than bye.
Good riddance if you get upset enough to quit.
See you next week bud.
yes, this is the only reason except natural reasons such as boredom, i dont care about some minor perks or strong/weak killers/surviviors or temporary bugs, winning/losing in general, but when 4 best maps in game become unplayable and this is not some mistake but an official change i have no other choice.
Bye no need to make a forum post about it.
no, i need to make post about it, mb they will rethink this doubious decision of reworking the best realm
Um what's wrong with Haddonfield?
The first time I walked through one of the new Autohaven maps, I thought it gave off a creepy vibe and I initially liked it-- then I played it a few times. Maybe I'm colorblind and never knew it but sometimes I can't see #########. It's like I'm looking through a 1970s filter with a green tint.
I've gotten used to it somewhat but I'd still like them to adjust it. I guess there goes my idea of a black and white map.
Well BVHR vector doesn't like then new maps, guess you gotta stop reworking them.