Who’s your favorite killer?
- The Trapper
- The Wraith
- The Hillbilly
- The Nurse
- The Hag
- The Doctor
- The Shape
- The Cannibal
- The Huntress
- The Nightmare
- The Pig
- The Clown
- The Spirit
- The Legion
- The Plague
Tagged:
Mod
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Heres my favorites in order of favorite to least favorite. This is gameplay wise.
1. Myers
2. Spirit
3. Bing Bong
4. Trapper
5. Nurse
6. Clown
7. Hag
8. Hillbilly (Hes my main and it's so weird rating him so low)
9. Pig
10. Huntress
11. Doctor
12. Cannibal
13. Freddy (Hate remake freddy and his power was poorly designed. Extra disappointed as he was my favorite horror icon growing up)
Now if I listed based on how good they are/how their power actually works as a viable means or what not this would be way different... except 13. Sharp hand joe will always be at the bottom.
2. The Cannibal
3. The Trapper
4. The Huntress
5. The Shape
6. The Wraith
7. The Hag
8. The Pig
9. The Nurse
10. The Doctor
11. The Hillbilly
12. The Nightmare
13. The Spirit (only because I haven't played with her yet)
Huntress and Myers.
Sadly, Huntress is kinda done for until they fix the issues with the arms and shoulders... :'(
And heads, and heads...
Spirit is the most fun to play.... until survivors start to use their brain
I like hag and huntress too, but unfortunately hutnress = RIP
Myers is becoming my new favorite with MA
Well, i haven´t even tried all killers yet, but my favorite is by far the hag, followed by hillbilly/wraith.
Then I would say Hag. I’m a Symmetra main on Overwatch and her play style really appeals to me.
Then it is a tie between Myers and Trapper. I like the strategy of trapper, the classic horror of Michael.
Nurse.
The rest are meh.
He sucks because he sucks. It's not the Survivors' fault that he's weak.
The devs already admitted they ######### up when they pulled the trigger on that and have learned from it.
@xxDeAd_SiLeNcE said:
The devs pretty always do what the survivors want them to as they are the majority of the player base, it shouldn’t be that way, but it is, and it probably always will be.
Well, my favourite design wise would be Leatherface.
But gameplay would be Billy by a mile.
Myers because he's been my icon ever since I watched Halloween when I was younger.
Hag because her power fits me the best out of all killers, I can put on good map pressure with her traps and her hex perks.
1 ~ 5: My favorite killers, all of them were my main
6 ~ 10: Not my favorite, but still enjoy to play them
11 ~ 13: Killers that is not my type, not really enjoy to play them