I'm tired of twins
The hitbox for victor pounce is moronic, it's way too big and lenient please nerf it. I'm tired of him not hitting me yet it still counts as a hit
The hitbox for victor pounce is moronic, it's way too big and lenient please nerf it. I'm tired of him not hitting me yet it still counts as a hit
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just get a smaller hitbox 4head
To me it seems like his hotbox for latching on is bigger than for actually downing. I've had pounces that look like they shouldn't hit but latches and ones that look like they should hit and the injured Survivor just keeps running away.
Who? literally never seen em
It's ridiculously big.
Same. Wouldn’t mind a few more matches against them. Only had one today, and it was short. I was downed first. No rescue. They were all working the same gen too. I was in solo queue of course...... 😕
Well, I think a big hitbox is good compensation for being able to "juke" the power by just zig-zagging and being hardcore punished for missing A SINGLE POUNCE.
Besides, hitboxes have felt more in the survivor's favor than the Killer's, and I say this from both perspectives