I'm fed u of being slugging for the 4k
Devs, make an option to surv to kill themselves after 1 min. of being slugger pressing the active button. Or make the killer being block for 4 min. after 3 survs had escape, so the other one could do bps and escape. It's the same effect we have to suffer as survs.
Comments
Who hurt you?
guy, we only find campers, tunnelers and sluggers for the 4k. This is all we can find as killers
You have the option to bring anti-slug perks if this bothers you so much.
Sorry for going for the 4k? Usually, I only do it if I have whispers or know where the other person is. I will admit that doing it when you don't know where the last guy is at is lame.
How dare the killer want to get a 4k!!! This is atrocious and should be banable! Who does the killer think they are!!??
I do agree something needs to be done about slugging for the 4th, because it is not a fun mechanic for either side. I understand wanting the 4k as the killer, but both sides would benefit from having a more game play intensive way of getting it than 'okay, sit here on the floor till I find the other guy.'
You have to slug for the 4k. If you don't, then your game is at the mercy of the hatch coinflip.
It's stupid that the killer player can crush a match and still have to take absurd precaution which isn't fun for both sides because the last person might get a free escape.
BHVR needs to fix the problem of the hatch. It's a terrible solution to solve the problem of games being held hostage by survivors.
Survivors have counter-play to slugging through.
If you're slugged on the ground:
You can heal yourself on the ground to 95% and an observant teammate can come heal you for the other 5%. You can also add in Unbreakable and heal yourself to 99%. Flip-Flop and Power Struggle can also be effective while you're on the ground.
If your teammate is slugged on the ground:
Stealth around and get to them when they are at 95% healed. Or you can bring For the People and pick them up right away.
If no one is slugged on the ground yet:
You can work on generators or loop the killer around structures.