Any lore on how the survivors are somewhat superhuman?
I mean they have unlimited healing supplies and never run out of stamina. Plus they seem to have this secret weapon codenamed: P.A.L.L.E.T.
I mean they have unlimited healing supplies and never run out of stamina. Plus they seem to have this secret weapon codenamed: P.A.L.L.E.T.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
M A G I C
Pretty sure it can be chalked up to either just video game mechanics or rules of the Entity's Realm.
Like how Killers cannot be injured (but still feel pain), Survivors can die, but until then have infinite durability in terms of non-lethal damage in order to give them more hope the Entity can feed on.
I knew there were dark forces at work >.>
its probably more of a nightmare existence rather than physically being there.... probably hooked up in eggs like on The Matrix.... there is no spoon, Neo....