What do I do when dealing with cheaters?
I'm on PS4. I just turned crossplay off because I had a match where multiple hits connected (survivors made noise, got burst of speed, etc.) But didn't change health states. They also did 2 gens in 30 seconds which I know is impossible even if they had 2 on each as they brought 1 yellow toolbox with no addons and 3 medkits (some survivors were taking hits normal but 2 of them weren't which also makes me believe that they would have increased gen speed.
I have the footage recorded.
They were also very toxic at the end with teabagging and pointing. Yes Nea, you can teanag because my hits just bounce off you.
Comments
You can try to send it to bhvr post it to them and show proof and hopefully they ban the hacker.
You must have reported them ingame after the match though
Record them and follow up with a report.
1) report them in-game
2) submit a support ticket here: support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Issue type - Additional player report information
3) attach all the evidence you have to the ticket (recordings, steam IDs, etc.)
For more info, refer to corresponding forum section (see below):