Are DC penalties off again?
I've had a few games in a row where the first survivor DC's after being downed. Not even letting go on hook, but the traditional method. It's pretty nostalgic although not ideal. Did tru3 get hacked again or am I just unlucky?
Comments
You're just unlucky.
the hidden potential has been unlocked
hurry up with the clown nerf devs
That one may have been the map.
######### Hawkins
I'm a monster, I put the map on (had the pallet break challenge) they waited to get downed before dc'ing tho.
I farmed with the other two, I think one had the stun challenge so 3/5 for player satisfaction I guess?
My question is, are killers able to disconnect everyone in the lobby and give them the penalty when things aren't going their way? Because my penalty is getting up there with only the convenient disconnections from survivor success.
No. My internet cuts out a lot and the last time it did I got a 6 hr ban.
I don't think so, I hope not