Power Struggle Still Works With Flip-Flop?

If you get to 50% recovery progression with Flip-Flop and Power Struggle while downed by a pallet can you immediately throw the pallet after being picked up by the killer?

Comments

  • You could in the PTB although I think it is currently bugged and does not work if you are already at the activation threshold when picked up.

  • @SkeletalElite said:

    You could in the PTB although I think it is currently bugged and does not work if you are already at the activation threshold when picked up.

    I want to know if they fixed it

  • Yes, it does work as of now, and you can insta drop a pallet once picked up.

  • It works. I've managed to pull it off three times so far.

    I've also had it fail on me—once when picked up at a pallet and possibly once when being carried past a pallet—so I don't think all the kinks are worked out.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    It works. I've managed to pull it off three times so far.

    I've also had it fail on me—once when picked up at a pallet and possibly once when being carried past a pallet—so I don't think all the kinks are worked out.

    You should stop struggling to get a pallet drop option to function, could it be the reason there?

  • @TripleSteal said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1810410#Comment_1810410

    You should stop struggling to get a pallet drop option to function, could it be the reason there?

    Might be? When I was being carried past the pallet, with wiggling on the controller it's hard to say if I stopped moving the joystick in time to get the pallet drop option. The window for getting the pallet thrown down is so small, but at the same time I was also trying to make sure I was definitely at 25%.

    That seems rather poorly designed; survivors run and throw down pallets, and if you're using Boil Over to kind of thrust the killer towards a pallet then oh jeez the whole thing is just... yeah, not wiggling shouldn't be a requirement for getting the prompt.