NO, DEVS, WHY DO YOU NERF MORI?

Anyway, I see this thing for the first time. What does this "mori" do?

Comments

  • @Chloan said:

    Anyway, I see this thing for the first time. What does this "mori" do?

    They used to be the second I down a survivor u could kill them. Then you had to hook them once. Now I have to hook them twice. They went from OP to a literal hindrance to run.

  • @hillbillyclaudmain69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/212335/no-devs-why-do-you-nerf-mori

    They used to be the second I down a survivor u could kill them. Then you had to hook them once. Now I have to hook them twice. They went from OP to a literal hindrance to run.

    original mori was pretty screwed up and unfair, but making them essentially a deathhook with a longer animation and delay to move toward a hatch just makes them a waste of bloodpoints and an offering. at this point, they need to make any swf bigger than a duo a separate queue, penalize and/or buff killer against them somehow, or place an indication in lobby so the killer can dodge it without doing detective work constantly if they ever want a lot of people to touch killer again. It's too stressful, it's too much, it's a bad time to ask people to work as behavior's entertainers without paying them a fair wage for it.

  • Well the won't skew killer kill rates anymore at least.

  • @SocialDistomancy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1809643#Comment_1809643

    original mori was pretty screwed up and unfair, but making them essentially a deathhook with a longer animation and delay to move toward a hatch just makes them a waste of bloodpoints and an offering. at this point, they need to make any swf bigger than a duo a separate queue, penalize and/or buff killer against them somehow, or place an indication in lobby so the killer can dodge it without doing detective work constantly if they ever want a lot of people to touch killer again. It's too stressful, it's too much, it's a bad time to ask people to work as behavior's entertainers without paying them a fair wage for it.

    original mori was necessary, as original sabo broke hooks forever. the game at that time was simply... wrong. In quite a lot of cases

  • I understand nerfing the pink mori. But nerfing the green mori is way too much.


    Mori is pretty much dead.


    Green mori, u can use it to mori that 1 annoying, toxic survivor, and boot them out, but not anymore. The new mori system is a joke.

  • @Deadeye said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1809711#Comment_1809711

    original mori was necessary, as original sabo broke hooks forever. the game at that time was simply... wrong. In quite a lot of cases

    I keep forgetting about that lmao, yeah that was nuts when people had to set up for the basement and hope that it wouldn't spawn in a bad spot of the map. Was agitation the only perk they had besides monstrous that was any good there then? lol 4 jakes. I remember leaving about a month or so until nurse, played a while with nurse and then for some reason or another left again until pyramidhead and the auto bamboozle for vault spam. bamboozle itself was a new concept to me when I came back, I think I may have left before meyers even. The game felt fun enough for a while this year, but these past couple of months of patches have just pushed me off of it again and showed me they can't still balance a game to save their lives.

  • @SocialDistomancy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1810487#Comment_1810487

    I keep forgetting about that lmao, yeah that was nuts when people had to set up for the basement and hope that it wouldn't spawn in a bad spot of the map. Was agitation the only perk they had besides monstrous that was any good there then? lol 4 jakes

    I think Monstrous never changed and the only possibility was 4 man slug if you didn't bring a mori

  • @Deadeye said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1811085#Comment_1811085

    I think Monstrous never changed and the only possibility was 4 man slug if you didn't bring a mori

    ah yeah, didn't slug used to not have a timer or it was a slow enough one to be able to minimize the game and get people to have to dc to leave the match? LOL. This game is so toxic by design