My thoughts on the Mori Changes

So the Mori’s got nerfed today and to be honest I’m happy the Mori’s got nerfed but IMO it’s not good enough. So today I had a match where I got tunneled off twice and then moried it’s a good change but I think it needs one more change so it can be perfectly balanced

It should be so that the killer has to hook all 4 survivors once to be able to mori people so it promotes less tunneling

Comments

  • If you got tunneled twice, then mori'd, they could've just picked you up and killed you on hook.

    Mori wasnt the problem there.

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    So the Mori’s got nerfed today and to be honest I’m happy the Mori’s got nerfed but IMO it’s not good enough. So today I had a match where I got tunneled off twice and then moried it’s a good change but I think it needs one more change so it can be perfectly balanced

    It should be so that the killer has to hook all 4 survivors once to be able to mori people so it promotes less tunneling

    I agree that you should have to hook everyone once before you can Mori, instead of hooking people twice.

    @Boddy604 said:

    If you got tunneled twice, then mori'd, they could've just picked you up and killed you on hook.

    Mori wasnt the problem there.

    No but the problem with Mori's was they'd tunnel and Mori you off first hook. Now instead of fixing the problem they just made it to where that killer just has to tunnel you more to Mori you. They completely forgot that if a killer genuinely wants the survivor dead, via hook or Mori, they'll just tunnel them to death. But if they made the requirement to hook everyone once, then that would force the killer to actually go after every Survivor, ultimately taking more time than just tunneling someone off first and second hook and then getting the option to Mori.

  • @Merridew said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/212190/my-thoughts-on-the-mori-changes

    I agree that you should have to hook everyone once before you can Mori, instead of hooking people twice.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1806565#Comment_1806565

    No but the problem with Mori's was they'd tunnel and Mori you off first hook. Now instead of fixing the problem they just made it to where that killer just has to tunnel you more to Mori you. They completely forgot that if a killer genuinely wants the survivor dead, via hook or Mori, they'll just tunnel them to death. But if they made the requirement to hook everyone once, then that would force the killer to actually go after every Survivor, ultimately taking more time than just tunneling someone off first and second hook and then getting the option to Mori.

    Tunneling wastes so much time. Killers who do that rarely get 4ks & dont rank up. Thats why most dont. Theyll adapt

  • I disagree with mori on death hook. May as well scrap the ebony and ivory moris altogether. The idea of hooking everyone once seems excessive but it'd require gathering some data to determine if it is or isn't.