I often use Devour Hope anyway, not a massive fan of Rancor personally...but Devour Hope I love to play with. I also enjoy playing against it as a Survivor, I know it's risky because it's a Hex but I don't mind taking the chance on it.
I like Rancor with Nemesis. It usually means if the gens all pop I'm probably in chase with someone and they're about to become a martyr.
I always liked Devour Hope over Mori offerings because survivors played more cautiously when there was a mori offering. They didn't really start actively looking for Devour Hope until someone got downed and the exposed notification popped up. Both choices have an element of surprise to them, but getting a 4 kill Devour Hope set is one of the best feelings this game has to offer.
I often use Devour Hope anyway, not a massive fan of Rancor personally...but Devour Hope I love to play with. I also enjoy playing against it as a Survivor, I know it's risky because it's a Hex but I don't mind taking the chance on it.
Sometimes when I get oneshot during the Endgame my entitled arse immediately goes: "Fricking Noed Kill.... oh it was Devour, nevermind." You can see that I love Noed.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I often use Devour Hope anyway, not a massive fan of Rancor personally...but Devour Hope I love to play with. I also enjoy playing against it as a Survivor, I know it's risky because it's a Hex but I don't mind taking the chance on it.
I like Rancor with Nemesis. It usually means if the gens all pop I'm probably in chase with someone and they're about to become a martyr.
I always liked Devour Hope over Mori offerings because survivors played more cautiously when there was a mori offering. They didn't really start actively looking for Devour Hope until someone got downed and the exposed notification popped up. Both choices have an element of surprise to them, but getting a 4 kill Devour Hope set is one of the best feelings this game has to offer.
Sometimes when I get oneshot during the Endgame my entitled arse immediately goes: "Fricking Noed Kill.... oh it was Devour, nevermind." You can see that I love Noed.