Help Me Buff These Perks!
So, I watched one of Tyde Tyme's videos which is kinda rare for me to do but I did and I seen his YouTube video on the top 5 worst killer perks! Here is a link to the YouTube video with a summary below if you don't have enough time to watch it!
YOUTUBE LINK:
https://youtu.be/i9r0mBBTtRc
SUMMARY:
Unrelenting, Surveillance, Beast of Prey, Monstrous Shrine, and Spies From The Shadows need a buff!
TASK:
Please tell me your idea of how you would buff one if these perks! If your buff idea gets a lot of "vote ups" And/Or "Awesomes" then I'll edit this thread and feature your buff suggestion with your name for credit! Have Fun!
I'll suggest buff to get us started!
Beast of Prey:
You are so crazy for the kill that you release your true potential! You become obsessed with one survivor and your obsession's sacrifice timer is increased by 50%. Whenever you are in a chase with the obsession, your terror radius and red stain will be hidden until the chase ends. Whenever your obsession is on the hook and your in a chase with a survivor, your terror radius and red stain will be hidden until the chase ends.
_______________________________________________
@IronWolf115 (Surveillance Buff)
YOUTUBE LINK:
https://youtu.be/i9r0mBBTtRcSUMMARY:
Unrelenting, Surveillance, Beast of Prey, Monstrous Shrine, and Spies From The Shadows need a buff!
TASK:
Please tell me your idea of how you would buff one if these perks! If your buff idea gets a lot of "vote ups" And/Or "Awesomes" then I'll edit this thread and feature your buff suggestion with your name for credit! Have Fun!
I'll suggest buff to get us started!
Beast of Prey:
You are so crazy for the kill that you release your true potential! You become obsessed with one survivor and your obsession's sacrifice timer is increased by 50%. Whenever you are in a chase with the obsession, your terror radius and red stain will be hidden until the chase ends. Whenever your obsession is on the hook and your in a chase with a survivor, your terror radius and red stain will be hidden until the chase ends.
_______________________________________________
@IronWolf115 (Surveillance Buff)
The noise of survivors working on generators is increased by 30/40/50%. Additionally, your Terror Radius intensity is reduced by 40/50/60% when you are within 32m of a generator that is being worked on.
@M2Fream (Unrelenting Buff)
Missed attacks have a cooldown decrease of 20/30/40%. Succsessful attacks have a decreased cooldown of 12/15/18%.
Comments
After being in a chase for 35/25/15s your red stain is 50% smaller and you get 10/12/15% increased lunge distance for 40s
100/70/40s cooldown
Spies from the Shadows
You see auras of 30/40/50% of crows in 8/10/12m. Crows in your terror radius have a 60/80/100% chance to be disturbed by injured survivors even if the survivor is crouched. Injured and dying survivirs attract more crows to land near them.
Surveillance
Kicking a generator will cause its aura to be white to you for 16/20/24s. During this time, it regresses at 130/140/150% normal speed. If the generator is interacted with before the time is up, the killer is notified and gains a 10% speed boost for 5/7/9s. Cooldown of 20s
(Survivors will be able to tell when a generator is under the surveillance affect by red sparks coming from it)
Unrelenting
Missed attacks have a cooldown decrease of 20/30/40%. Succsessful attacks have a decreased cooldown of 12/15/18%.
Monstrous Shrine
Hooks in the basement give 1/2/3 less chances to free self from hook. Time in the first and second phase are both decreased by 5/8/10%
I don't like the spies from the shadow changes tbh.
There are enough tunnelers in the game and tunneling is already powerful. No need to make it more powerful.
I think an interesting change to Spies would be reduced time for stillness crows to show up on a survivor, which means a survivor cannot stick around one area for too long.
@Nickenzie
The Crows found in the world can communicate directly with you. 50/50/75 % of the time, cawing Crows give you a visual clue when you are within a 16/24/36 metres.
Stillness crows will appear 50% sooner and take 50% longer to lose.
Gaining Stilness Crows
Crow 1 - 60 seconds -> 30 seconds
Crow 2 - 75 seconds -> 37 seconds
Crow 3 - 90 seconds -> 45 seconds
Losing Stilness Crows
Crow 3 - Immediately with interaction or 5 seconds when leaving area -> 10 seconds when leaving area
Crow 2 - 15 seconds -> 30 seconds
Crow 1 - 30 seconds -> 60 seconds
Your prey never escapes.
Bloodlust will be applied and tier up every 15/12.5/10 seconds of a chase, with an increased speed boost per tier;
-Tier 1; +0.4m/s
-Tier 2; +0.8m/s
-Tier 3; +1.6m/s
Bloodlust persists for 2/4/6 seconds after a chase ends.
Upon hitting a Survivor, Bloodlust will return to Tier 1.
I had a second idea that involved Survivors becoming Exposed after an elongated chase, but deleted it just to post this one.
Editing to add; I’m on my phone in a car at the moment so I won’t leave feedback on your other perk ideas yet, but when I arrive home and get my PC out I’ll project my other ideas for the other perks you mentioned.
Well I have my surveillance buff idea here:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/11766/surveillance-suggestion#latest
Unrelenting
Missed attacks have a cooldown decrease of 50/60/75%
Surveilance
Kicking a generator will cause its aura to be shown white to you for 30 seconds. If a survivor starts to repair a affected generator, their aura will be revealed to you for 5/10/15 seconds. This can be applied to a maximum of 1/2/3 generators
Beast of Prey
When in a chase, press the active ability button to activate this perk. When activated, your red stain will be gone for 15/20/30 seconds. This Perk has a cooldown of 90 seconds.
Monstrous Shrine
When Hooked, the entitys progressipn will be increased by 7/8/9%, your chance of unhooking yourself is reduced by 10/15/20% and you get a 10/12/15% higher penality for each failed self unhook attempt.
Spies from the Shadows
The Survivors presence seems to attrackt the creatures of the forest. Crows will only spawn in a 48/32/24 meter radius around a survivor and disappear, when the survivor leaves this area. The crows have a -/25/50%% chance to be looking in the survivors direction and have a 50/75/100% chance to create a loud noise when disturbed.
A secret bond with the Entity links you to nature! Unlocks potential in one aura reading ability. Crow's within 32/40/48 meters will be revealed to you. Additionally, 50/50/75% of the time, crows will be facing at the survivor's direction.
I'm gonna bump my own thread up because these perks need some love!
Best of prey now removes the heartbeat and red stain for 8/10/12 seconds after pressing the active ability button.
Monstrous Shrine should also increase score from sacrifice score event when survivors are hung in basement, by 100%
Monstrous Shrine
When hooking a victim in the basement, the following effects are applied;
3/6/9 % faster entity progression
*Get rid of increased escape penalty
Hooked victims are inflicted with broken for 15/30/45 seconds and additionally suffer from considerably decreased action speed for 20/40/60 seconds.
(Perhaps this should translate to 25% reduced action speed?)
You don't control when it activates nor when you reach those blockers. In other words, Beast of Prey is worthless right now.
Two people suggested it, and the comment you replied to didn't mention those two people. I can't read your mind, you know.
Yeah, but like I said, only two people (that I saw) actually proposed an activate-able BoP. I can't know if you have those suggestions in mind when you comment unless you say so.