So updated game and now Iron Will doesn't work... I live by this perk!!
Never depend on a perk. Its bad practice.
It works fine for me. Are you sure the killer didn't have Stridor?
@AceInTheKate said:Never depend on a perk. Its bad practice.
@AceInTheKate said:
I'd say depend on it if you are playing bill ash and Jeff
If you believe you've found a bug, please report here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs thank you.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Never depend on a perk. Its bad practice.
It works fine for me. Are you sure the killer didn't have Stridor?
I'd say depend on it if you are playing bill ash and Jeff
If you believe you've found a bug, please report here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs thank you.