Revert the Mori Change Devs
i do not like that they changed mori's again, AGAIN. with all the survivor perks they should just make it so after they get unhooked once they can no longer be killed for the rest of the trial. Devs always just listen to complaining survivors who suck at the game.
@Peanits ruining the killer experience with every patch. Man i was excited about that patch notes list until i saw that addition. Next they gonna take Mori's out completely cuz survivors dont wanna die in dead by daylight.
I personally wanted different Mori's for the different killers
EDIT: Some seem to think i'm talking about a Free win, if anyone didn't know or doesnt play killer. Mori's only granted you less than 15k or somethin which sometimes made "entity displeased". They should have tweaked survivor's keys before they touch more pinks on killers side. Survivors have a whole arsenal
Comments
I really don't think so. Like I've already mentioned, a killer that can't stop loops or force survivors to leave a loop, or decide to continue a futile chase when there are better options is a bad killer. If every survivor is looping you, you're outclassed. This isn't really a case of me going against bad survivors. Do I get them from time to time? Yes. The thing is though, I can force survivors to give up a loop or I stop when it looks like I'm getting outplayed.
I don't think moris have anything to do with queue times. If that's the case then killers really didn't deserve the rank they achieved. If moris carried you, and you need that high back, bring Devour and/or NoeD. At least with Devour, you can get that oh so precious mori high that you apparently need to succeed.
No it's not toally about Mori's it's the principle of that and killer getting nerfed over and over while survivor already has perk after perk. Mori was just the one thing that put immense pressure. the outcry of bad survivors won
I don't understand why the killers just keep getting nerfed why the survivors are just left god like. I think it's about time to nerf some survivor perks.
they just announced that they are nerfing DS and soon to be Object, so there's a start there. I'm also excited for the new animations!
Let's make a trade. Killers get the old moris back and survivors get the old BNP back.
Fair is fair.
what is BNP again?
Brand New Part. They're not really used to the same extent ever since the nerf.Otherwise you'd know what BNP is.
oh i see now, i just didn't understand the abbreviation. The old brand new part was broken but yeah much more balanced now! I knew what they were!