Let's stay positive for now and not be divided.

I feel this new updates and changes has divided the community further. Even though I find some of thr changes questionable and some good we should all try and stay positive and not be divided further.

Comments

  • You'd have a better argument if you gave reasons to be positive.

    Especially to killers that lost a huge chunk of why they can be scary, and lost a solid weapon against overly optimal survivors.

    The mori nerf is a huge boon to survivors who gained a lot more leeway. Especially if they enjoy stomping killers.

  • I'm pretty sure this community was divided the second the game came out.

    It would take some sort of miracle to not have an assymetricals game cummunity being divided

  • Tbh at this point there is just no reason to be mad about another side, because the truth is: if devs dont want to hear you, they would not, just like with Space Coconut on official dbd discord server.

    I dont have problems with survs. They use what devs gave them. I have problem with devs balancing policy. Only positive thing i can think of is 10th of december for obvious reason.

  • You literally can't look at the whole situation positively.

    Keys are getting 'adjustments' in like a few months(haha)

    Moris are useless

    Your bloodpoints is gone(haha)

  • @Dismas said:

    Tbh at this point there is just no reason to be mad about another side, because the truth is: if devs dont want to hear you, they would not, just like with Space Coconut on official dbd discord server.

    I dont have problems with survs. They use what devs gave them. I have problem with devs balancing policy. Only positive thing i can think of is 10th of december for obvious reason.

    Thinking the same thing. Can't wait myself oh mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

  • People said "stay positive" for past updates too...

  • Since I hardly use Mori's anyway this doesn't change anything for me other than the likely hood that more keys will be in play until those are reworked/nerfed.

    The biggest positive of this hotfix is that the twins are now playable as they theoretically should be so I can work on grinding out their adept and power achievements finally lol