Hoarder should not give extra chests

If the quality of items is not decreased, Hoarder should no longer give extra chests. It was kind of a big nerf to the perk, and now by giving extra chests without decreased rarity, the perk is more helpful to survivors than it is to killer.

Comments

  • Agreed. I think they should give extra chests and decrease item luck.

  • It should still give extra chests, but should not have had the rarity of item decrease taken away. What the heck?

  • @GoshJosh said:

    It should still give extra chests, but should not have had the rarity of item decrease taken away. What the heck?

    But since they DID, they should not give extra chests.

  • I mean it makes it even less useful since it activates less but i would rather that than potentially give high rarity items to survivors.

    honestly even if the rarity decreased this perk would still suck simply because it doesn't really fit in any build or character. It's a weak wildcard that potentially gets you a single down at basement or helps you finish games you already won, at the same time it can provide useless info in the middle of the match that you can't act on since the gen pressure is too great.

  • @AChaoticKiller said:

    I mean it makes it even less useful since it activates less but i would rather that than potentially give high rarity items to survivors.

    honestly even if the rarity decreased this perk would still suck simply because it doesn't really fit in any build or character. It's a weak wildcard that potentially gets you a single down at basement or helps you finish games you already won, at the same time it can provide useless info in the middle of the match that you can't act on since the gen pressure is too great.

    Trust me, I get that it is a crap perk, but now Adept Twins is nearly impossible, because you literally give the survivors the tools to beat you.

  • @BastardKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1805595#Comment_1805595

    Trust me, I get that it is a crap perk, but now Adept Twins is nearly impossible, because you literally give the survivors the tools to beat you.

    I got my Adept Twins on my third try on Rotten Fields (not the best map for that killer I would say).. and I would say Hoarder had zero to do with it. It being a location reveal instead of an explosion notification now is actually huge, considering an explosion notification could be any number of things. I'd say your chances are better for getting Adept with Hoarder in its current state.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1806166#Comment_1806166

    I got my Adept Twins on my third try on Rotten Fields (not the best map for that killer I would say).. and I would say Hoarder had zero to do with it. It being a location reveal instead of an explosion notification now is actually huge, considering an explosion notification could be any number of things. I'd say your chances are better for getting Adept with Hoarder in its current state.

    They keep getting keys from five chests. Out of 5 attempts, two I lost to bugs, one pre-patch and one post patch, one I just played like crap, and the other two I got Rutheless because someone escaped through hatch even after I closed it, despite not bringing in keys.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1806166#Comment_1806166

    I got my Adept Twins on my third try on Rotten Fields (not the best map for that killer I would say).. and I would say Hoarder had zero to do with it. It being a location reveal instead of an explosion notification now is actually huge, considering an explosion notification could be any number of things. I'd say your chances are better for getting Adept with Hoarder in its current state.

    Okay, I was reporting a fat shame on the Bugs section, and it turns out it isn't just the chests. Devout Emblems aren't properly registering every game, and some games with 11-12 hooks are coming out silver. So some games it is actually impossible.

  • hoarder should give to the killer indetectable status for 12/14/16 seconds every time the perk activates.

  • By increasing the number of chests, they are trying to create the illusion that the benefits are effectively enabled over again.

    (google translate)

  • Even if the rarity of items are decreased, there's still a chance that survivors can get useful items. Personally I think it should just make it so chests give guaranteed brown items for anyone who's not running Pharmacy

  • Agreed. I would like that either the rarity decreases drastically or that you can't find items of purple/pink rarity at all. Not even with plunderers.