Mori Buyback (The Right Thing To Do)

I understand and accept that the Mori have been nerfed. It isn't how I would have done it, and I have strong reservations about this approach. Be that as it may, the Mori are now nearly worthless. This is problematic because the Ebony Memento Mori has been costing us as an Ultra-Rare Offering. My Brown Offerings are now more helpful. I respectfully suggest that we be allowed to sell them back at the cost we paid for them so we can make more reasonable purchases.

  1. This would take the sting out of the change.
  2. The people who want to keep them can.
  3. It would be equitable and the right thing to do.

I'm not asking for free Shards or Auric Cells. I don't want anything I didn't earn in the game. I just would like to be able to purchase something else in the Blood Web that I might use. How about it DEV? Surely this is not an unreasonable suggestion?

Comments

  • Moris are basically just for the extra flair and maybe tunneling someone out of the game early that's using Decisive. Personally, I think that's all they should be. Before this update, I was afraid to use moris even for challenges because Survivors would DC. Now I have no issue using them

  • @gatsby said:

    Moris are basically just for the extra flair and maybe tunneling someone out of the game early that's using Decisive. Personally, I think that's all they should be. Before this update, I was afraid to use moris even for challenges because Survivors would DC. Now I have no issue using them

    I don't disagree one way or the other. But they are now flair that had the cost of an Ultra Rare. My suggestion is that we correct that. If we are going to change them this drastically, I expect few of us would have bought them in the Blood Web.

  • @Moundshroud said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1804653#Comment_1804653

    I don't disagree one way or the other. But they are now flair that had the cost of an Ultra Rare. My suggestion is that we correct that. If we are going to change them this drastically, I expect few of us would have bought them in the Blood Web.

    Honestly, most iridescent rarity stuff isn't worth the 7k bloodpoints at this point. Unless you're running like iri head huntress or painbrush freddy, but both of those add-ons are probably on the chopping block in the next couple patches anyway

  • TBH as much as i love this game(i got rank 1 as legion in this patch and it did cost me my sanity with all the bugs) this is just ridicolous at this point. They did not even fix all the bugs for legion, hillbilly and leatherface. I am out of the game until key changes. Sorry but I will not take this amount of shade thrown on killers anymore.

  • Thanks for including Brand New Parts, Odd Bulbs, and Syringes.

    Not surprised.