10,000 Bloodpoints, what's the point?

It really feels like BHVR are just laughing at us at this point.

The Christmas Sweaters from the advent calendar are cool, the charms too I guess* but seriously, 10,000 Bloodpoints? Five or six days of the calendar and you can potentially get yourself through one Bloodweb in this huge grind of the game!

You might as well have just enabled like a 1.5x Bloodpoint or 2x Bloodpoint Event, just playing a few games with BBQ and/or Survivor Puddings/Escape Cakes and/or BPS would probably get you more Bloodpoints than what this entire advent calendar is going to give you.

Of course I could be wrong and it could increase in the weeks to come (I doubt by much at all if so) but man, this just feels like another horrible attempt at a "celebration" as they're calling any "events" that aren't Anniversary or Halloween themed.

Comments

  • Idk. But I'll take the 10k BP. Thanks devs. Keep doing what ur doing and ignore the complainers.

  • @noctis129 said:

    Idk. But I'll take the 10k BP. Thanks devs. Keep doing what ur doing and ignore the complainers.

    "keep doing what ur doing" is probably the worst advice to give to BHVR right now.

  • 3 brown add-ons and even points left, these guys are never happy!!1

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    ya they dont give fast hotfix for all of these bugs but give us even reduced iridescent shards this week. why bhvr? events used to mean something other than just logging in to claim

    WOW. I didn't even notice we get 500 shards less LOL

  • @noctis129 said:

    Idk. But I'll take the 10k BP. Thanks devs. Keep doing what ur doing and ignore the complainers.

    "Keep doing what ur doing". Good sarcasm :D

  • @noctis129 said:

    Idk. But I'll take the 10k BP. Thanks devs. Keep doing what ur doing and ignore the complainers.

    Big facts

  • @Botiz said:

    It really feels like BHVR are just laughing at us at this point.

    The Christmas Sweaters from the advent calendar are cool, the charms too I guess* but seriously, 10,000 Bloodpoints? Five or six days of the calendar and you can potentially get yourself through one Bloodweb in this huge grind of the game!

    You might as well have just enabled like a 1.5x Bloodpoint or 2x Bloodpoint Event, just playing a few games with BBQ and/or Survivor Puddings/Escape Cakes and/or BPS would probably get you more Bloodpoints than what this entire advent calendar is going to give you.

    Of course I could be wrong and it could increase in the weeks to come (I doubt by much at all if so) but man, this just feels like another horrible attempt at a "celebration" as they're calling any "events" that aren't Anniversary or Halloween themed.

    Ungrateful. 30x10,000=300,000 which is sizeable enough. It is free stuff. It is an advent calendar. That is how they work. You get lots of little treats until Xmas day and then a bigger treat.

  • It's pretty ridiculous.

    It feels like every event gets cheaper and lazier each year. More sweaters this year for free so there is that; but like.....you could just give people 1.5x BPs or something instead and that would help much more and be so much better.

    The game is already a relentless nonsense of a grind, so trying to mediate that at least a tiny bit for the holidays is hardly going to "upset the natural order" of things.

  • Give at least 30k like a daily challenge. 10k bps is a joke.

  • Wow I can't wait to buy 3 laurel bag satchels for an extra 50% BP in the objectives category with the 10,000 BP.

  • @noctis129 said:

    Idk. But I'll take the 10k BP. Thanks devs. Keep doing what ur doing and ignore the complainers.

    i agree with you

  • @noctis129 said:

    Idk. But I'll take the 10k BP. Thanks devs. Keep doing what ur doing and ignore the complainers.

    And this is why we get updates and DLC's like in the current state.

  • @Botiz said:

    It really feels like BHVR are just laughing at us at this point.

    The Christmas Sweaters from the advent calendar are cool, the charms too I guess* but seriously, 10,000 Bloodpoints? Five or six days of the calendar and you can potentially get yourself through one Bloodweb in this huge grind of the game!

    You might as well have just enabled like a 1.5x Bloodpoint or 2x Bloodpoint Event, just playing a few games with BBQ and/or Survivor Puddings/Escape Cakes and/or BPS would probably get you more Bloodpoints than what this entire advent calendar is going to give you.

    Of course I could be wrong and it could increase in the weeks to come (I doubt by much at all if so) but man, this just feels like another horrible attempt at a "celebration" as they're calling any "events" that aren't Anniversary or Halloween themed.

    Absolutely agree. Finally another person that cares about the game's health <3