What are the most toxic perks to use as a survivor?
Now that i'm reading all these posts I realize that most killers don't really want you to play fair so I think ima just play as toxic as I want now I need some suggestions for some good perks whether or not they are toxic or not also some good anti-tunneling and camping perks. Like most killers say I am not obligated to play nice and now that I realize it most killers sole purpose is to just tunnel.
Comments
It's not the perks that are toxic. It's the people. Just use pebble and throw them at your teammates. Had some1 do that to me.
Lol i'm not trying to hurt my teammates
Object of Obsession annoys a lot of killers.
DS and Unbreakable together. Or if you have space, DS and Unbreakable and Soul Guard. Or DS, Unbreakable and Dead Hard.
I don’t think there are actually any toxic perks but a build like Object, DS, Unbreakable and Adrenaline with a medkit with a syringe will probably earn you some post-match insults.
If you run Smoll PP Build (DS Unbreakable), you are immediately a PoS, no questions asked. Don't care what side I'm on or what is going on. If you have Smoll PP Build, you deserve 0 respect.
Object of Obsession is annoying, but not toxic unless you're in a SWF or versing a Freddy.
Adrenaline is also only toxic if in a SWF with 4 man Adrenalines.
Dead Hard is less toxic, but more infuriating, but it also says "I can't run the Killer around efficiently without being able to press E to make up for my mistake", so there's that.
BTW, I play both sides, and I feel this way no matter what side I'm on.
from your posts seems like ur a killer main. fin.
I do main Killer, but since this is how to be toxic as survivor, I went all out on what annoys me as Killer. If this was the reverse, it'd be the same thing (except no Killer or their perks really frustrate me, not even a first hook mori).
However, I do play both sides regularly, I just prefer Killer when it isn't bugged to hell.
Thanks for the advice but as a solo survivor you have to be as toxic as it gets since lots of solo survivors don't really do objectives or anything for that matter. Even if I deserve zero respect it doesn't matter the devs don't care about solo survivor. For the killers that tunnel and slug they also deserve zero respect but I mean its a tactic yk.
That I can understand, I honestly don't fly off on survivors for bringing those perks, but I will get slightly pissed if they shove the fact they think they can make fun of me in my face.
People who maliciously tunnel deserve 0 respect, but slugging isn't bad at all. No idea why people get pissed about it.
No such thing as a toxic perk.
1. Perks aren't toxic, playstyles are.
2. Playing as toxic as you want to prove a point? Really?
Definitely Pharmacy + Botany Knowledge. Think of the toxic creations a person with such knowledge could make!